[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>QT3.14 working out at dumbbell rack >afraid to do chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pls no bully.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>QT3.14 working out at dumbbell rack
>afraid to do chest workout near her
>just do more cardio and cry

who else here too afraid
>>
Afraid of what ?
>>
>>37734929
grills
>>
>>37734964
Why exactly?
>>
>>37734987

they burn
>>
>>37734987
i get really panicy and start fuming if i'm around them too long
>>
>>37734922

On the real, if given the opportunity I will actually try and lift furthest away I can from the chicks at my gym. I'm DYEL af, so when I'm trying to grind out those last few reps or doing a drop set, I just feel like I'm putting off this weird vibe; like I'm trying that hard because they're around me.

A lot of people here promote the "dgaf" attitude, but I give a fuck. I don't want to give off the impression that I tryhard or am trying harder to get female attention, I do it because it feels fucking great.
>>
>>37735030
Sounds like nature's way of telling you the girl business aint for ya
>>
File: 1450040325661.jpg (4 KB, 85x128) Image search: [Google]
1450040325661.jpg
4 KB, 85x128
Girls at my gym are always giving me weird looks for some reason, when I look back they look down or something. It pisses me off I can fucking concentrate on my lifts, fucking mean cunts why do they have to mock me ?
>>
File: 1467180858116.jpg (49 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
1467180858116.jpg
49 KB, 500x668
Relax guys. Just do ya thang.
>>
>>37735093
you should scream at them and let them know
>>
>>37735146
This.
>>
>>37735136
God I fucking hate womanlets
>>
>>37735043
Can relate, started at first gym 6 months ago, always felt like I was trying to impress or live up to people next to me while lifting and other weird mental fuckery

It's just mental chatter, focus on the reps and your set and it goes away. Also keep lifting, it just becomes routine quickish.
>>
>be grill
>go to gym and see guy lifting weights intensely
>of course, it's a gym and people work out here
>continue with my business
That's literally all that's gonna happen, she doesn't care.
>>
>>37735239
She will care when I stand directly in front of her to do my dumbbell curls, she better get a clue cuz no girls allowed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.