[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adderall for weight loss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Adderall-dosage.jpg (26 KB, 269x377) Image search: [Google]
Adderall-dosage.jpg
26 KB, 269x377
How effective is this shit for weight loss exactly?

I am currently 6'0" 180 and I would really like to lose about 20 pounds asap for that premium twink body.

I've probably consumed about 1500 calories total last week, am I gonna die?
>>
>>37734292
You're going to gain it all back once you start eating properly you fucking idiot.
>>
>>37734298
What did he (You) mean by this?
>>
>>37734292
I does not make you lose weight, it can however make your appetite less.
You might as well get some descent amphetamines OP
>>
>>37734292
the mental side effects and psychological dependence aren't worth it
>>
>>37734308
he means, lift weights, and eat at maintenence and as you put on mass your body will recomp and you'll start to lose weight in a better looking way and lose that flab gut you have.
>>
using drugs to get slim is a bad idea.

>lost a bunch of weight snorting meth for 6 months
>fried brain
>regained all the weight now that im off the meth
>>
I took ritalin and conserta for add throughout hs and some college.

I hated it, it makes you feel nautious whenever you eat or think about eating. If i took it before lunch, i would feel sick if i ate anything whatsoever until like 9pm. But it doesnt get rid of your appetite, so youre starving but just cant bring yourself to eat.

Oh and it made me grumpy and angry, that sucked too. Could study like a sonofabitch tho.
>>
>>37734292
Stimulants reduce appetite and boost metabolism slightly. You can also do caffeine and ephedrine, or coca tea if you can find
>>
>>37735095
6 months cut
>kek
>>
File: 1467166818678.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1467166818678.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
Makes a well designed diet easier to execute.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.