[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I start going to the gym? I'm a skelly and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456667183065.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456667183065.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How do I start going to the gym? I'm a skelly and I don't want to be made fun of by chads. Should I do exercises at home until I look good enough?
>>
load up a barbell and let it drop on your neck
>>
>>37734206
How much are you prepared to lift for your waifu, brah??
>>
>>37734213
This. /r9k/ just curl up and die
>>
No.

/thread
>>
Should I train at home to look good so I can look good at the place where people go to train to look good? No one cares. We were all beginners once and I've seen intermediates do some really retarded shit, so don't sweat it. Just look up a good routine and proper form and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37734223
you too

no one is safe
>>
>>37734206
Go to the gym
Ask them if they have a trial system, see if you like the gym
Get a session with a trainer, they will walk you through a program or something
If you like it, get a membership
>>
>>37734223
curl up and die on the squatrack x f
>>
>>37734206
just go nobody will give a shit about you or what you are doing. people in gym are nicer than you would expect.
>>
>>37734206
Chads are actually nice man
9 times out of 10 they genuinely want to see you succeed
>>
File: 1456666950020.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456666950020.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Aight, thanks for the encouragement guys, gonna visit the gym soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.