[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Organize bones.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Hernia-discal-lumbar.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hernia-discal-lumbar.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Ummmm...hi! I don't know how to start with this...ok! A month ago I fell from the stairs, a long way down, and I feel like something isn't ok with my back, something isn't in place. I was practicing taekwondo but I couldn't go on, when to jump back hurt me much, also happens to me to run and make a lot of strength.
>>
Consult a licensed medical professional.
>>
Consult a licenced medical professional
>>
>>37729106
> tkd
Go to a physiotherapist. Stay away from chiros unless you want to pay someone to mostly likely make it worse with literal broscience
>>
>>37729129
best advice someone on this board can give you, go to a chiropractor
we're just a bunch of meatheads
>>37729106
>>
>>37729217
> chiro
May as well go get crystal healing. At least that won't actively make it worse
>>
>>37729240
I assume you're >>37729189
if you have a problem with muscles you go to physiotherapist, if its a problem with the spine itself you go to the chiropractor
Please dont talk if you dont know what you're talking about
>>
>>37729330
I had a chronic problem with my spine until I went to the physio. It's still there but managed.

For the record I fractured a vertebra when I did gymnastics. I have spondylolithesis, hypermobility in L4-L5, scoliosis and arthritis. I went to chiros for 6 months. All they achieved was making the displacement from the spondylolithesis worse. I say chiros as I changed after 3 months of it getting more painful with "treatment"

By all means go to chiro if you want to give money to quack who thinks snapping your shit can cure small pox and will progressively make you injury worse.

Otherwise you can see someone who has medical qualifications and will treat the injury and give exercises to strengthen the area.

Please don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
Hello! OP here thank you all for your responses and interest! They have helped me, some more than others but the information is used. Again, I thank you for your time :D
>>
Just look up pictures on google and try to pop whatever's bothering you back into place.
>>
If your pain starts to radiate down your leg it's likely a herniated disc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.