[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> attempt to go vegan and bodybuild at the same time >cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1466357106426.gif (993 KB, 219x290) Image search: [Google]
1466357106426.gif
993 KB, 219x290
> attempt to go vegan and bodybuild at the same time
>cant eat more than 1000 calories of vegan foods without feeling absolutely stuffed
>farts smell like overcooked broccoli and termites
>have no energy, struggle in the gym
>no animals thank me for being vegan

So hey don't go vegan if you want to lift.
>>
ok, I won't. thanks, senpai
>>
>>37687457
No problem, just trying to help my fellow /fit/ bros stay /fit/ and not die of veganism
>>
>>37687432
That qt from skyrim is qt
>>
>>37687432
>farts smell like overcooked broccoli and termites
had same thing when i was eating just a bit "more" vegetables every day. I was literally farting every minute and the stench was so disgusting even I could barely stand it
>>
>>37687432
What mod for titty physics? Asking for a friend
>>
>>37687432
My friend does ultra marathons and is vegans. You're just not doing it right.
>>
>>37687714
>My friend does ultra marathons and is vegans. You're just not doing it right.

>Ultra Marathons
>Looking like you lift

Pick one
>>
>>37687704
youre in luck, i know all there is to know about skyrim and it's mods

HDT breast and butt physics. Most likely a unp body

>im a fucking nerd kill me

>>37687625
Yeah. Op is not mine, maybe one day mine will look as good as that.
>>
>>37687432
>cant eat more than 1000 calories of vegan foods without feeling absolutely stuffed

bro do you even pasta?
>>
>>37687785
>eggs
>vegan
>>
>>37687796
o wow poor vegans cant even have lasagna?
>>
>>37687796

Dry pasta has no eggs, it's just durum wheat

>>37687432

What were you eating exactly OP?
>>
Nuts nigga, eat lots of nuts. I'm not vegan and I use it for dem sweet calories and good fats
>>
>>37687432
>1 bottle of soylent is already 700 calories
Stop being stupid OP. If you're too poor to be vegan, dont fucking be vegan.
>>
>>37687432
Oh, I'm sorry youre a little pussy.
I've been vegan for 5 years. I put on weight in sanely quick. I'm pretty fucking shredded. I dont smell, I dont fart all the time, and I have amazing amounts of energy.
I just went rock climbing in one hundred degree weather. I stopped at my places to grab a snack and chill for a minute. And now I'm going to go to the gym for another two hours.
Maybe it's not what your eating thats making you lazy. Maybe it's just you that's lazy.
>>
Beans, rice, and tortillas. One big tortilla has 300 and they're easy to eat. Cup of rice has 200-300. Cup of beans has 200-300. Add dank veggies and seasoning. Two or three meals of this is easily 2000-3000. 1000 per meal.

Hummus, avocado, virtually all fruit are high cal. 3 bananas is 300 cals, 4 tablespoons of hummus is like 400 cals. An avocado is, what, like 300 cals.

Sweetened soy/almond has 120 per cup, drink two cups that's 240.

I'm not vegan but this calorie thing being hard to hit is ridiculous.
>>
You are weak and lazy OP.
>>
veganism is for faggot but if I'd be forced to go vegan I'd just stuff myself with nuts and legumes to bulk t b h

vegetarian gains would be ez mode, milk and eggs all day erryday
>>
>>37687432
Eat more fats. Lay off the leafy greens

>>37687769
That's a good tiddy right there

Also >>>/tesg/
>>
>>37688007
Can this be new copy pasta
>>
>>37688221
I think you're just a little bitch that's scared of change?
>>
>>37687432
You don't know how to cook and have no clue how to bulk unless it's is chicken

Sorry for your lack of education
>>
>>37687432
i remember a vid of a vegan girl stuffing herself with a mountain of greens for like 30minutes.
Vegans are weird.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.