[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to cope with losing your gains/aesthetics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Zyzzsinspiration.png (630 KB, 844x398) Image search: [Google]
Zyzzsinspiration.png
630 KB, 844x398
How are you going to cope with losing your gains/aesthetics?

Let's face it the vast majority of people on /fit/ are in their earlier twenties. Most people do not lift when they reach their 40s and 50s, and I fail to see how /fit/izens will be any different. Most people on this board will probably not be lifting in 10-20 years time. If you do get to that age and still lift you will probably not be as aesthetic as you were when you were younger. Even if you do want to lift you may have an accident or some sort of injury that prevents you from doing so.

So how are you going to cope?
>>
roid myself up once i'm 60 what does it matter

ill probs start in like 2 years though tbqh
>>
Well I am 28 (started at 24) and in the best shape of my life and I'm only lifting 3 days a week.

No plans on stopping anytime soon. I don't go over-board and take it to the extreme like you guys do so I wont burn out.
>>
>>37673569
what happened to him dood?
>>
>>37673652

Car crash
>>
>>37673569

I lift natty since 3 years now, will lift natty other year (25 years old then), i will cycle test/dbol/tren till im like 30-31, then i will make 1-2 children and as soon as they are born i will blast & cruise for the rest of my life.
>>
I've had a sedentary lifestyle till 27, I've been up to 120kg, then I had a car crash where I should have died.
That has been a wake up call not to neglect the well being of my body
Luckily the only long term consequence is a damaged sciatic nerve, so I've been lifting cautiously for 2 years now, 3 days a week.

I'm 30 and in the best shape I've ever been. In my gym there are a few paraplegic people (one that actually competes internationally, ifbb pro).

What really stops you is what you let do it
>>
File: PicsArt_04-30-03.51.05.jpg (269 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-30-03.51.05.jpg
269 KB, 949x1423
>>37673569
The same way zyzz did, his gains are eternal...
>>
>>37673661
>i will cycle test/dbol/tren till im like 30-31, then i will make 1-2 children
Good luck with that.
>>
>>37673569
I used to mire this guy so hard during the golden ages of /fit/

I wish him the best, a paralyzing car crash is absolutely horrible.

If anything, it's reassurance to the old zyzz mantra
>>
>>37673677
>I used to mire this guy so hard during the golden ages of /fit/

so did zyzz
>>
>>37673569
Roids and small amount of lifting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.