[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have an irrational fear of their living conditions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
Does anyone else have an irrational fear of their living conditions changing for some reason and them being unable to go to a gym regularly for whatever reason and losing ALL their gains?
>>
No because I learned enough calisthenics to keep my gains in check in that event.
However if someone would be to steal all my chairs, I would be in trouble.
>>
This happened to me kind of. My life became a lot less comfy. I rarely get 100g protein. Some days i dont even eat a real meal.

I still hit the gym and try to push myself and im doing well. Its very slow but still progressing.
>>
>>37672934
True but I'm literally terrified of being unable to get to a gym regularly.

I'm a bit late(20 now) but I'm going to go to University soon and I'm also kind of unsure how to train in the summer when i move back home. Honestly almost considering just making it a year lease instead for that(among other) reason.
>>
>>37672942

You just gotta find a temp gym for summer near your parents. Its not that hard
>>
>>37672947
Don't all want like a year contract?

Also I don't have a car and parents moving houses soon(not sure where yet) so that might fuck it
>>
>>37672956

No a lot of gyms have month to month deals too. It depends on what you sign up for. Ask for all the options and try to avoid contracts.

My ymca i have froze my membership for months and come back. Sometimes i skip a month too here and there.
>>
>>37672987
There's no nicer time to lift than when you lift with your parents and have a part time job ;-;

I have such a comfy gym, really not looking forward to losing it and getting some crowded shit one with limited racks.
>>
>>37672956
>Falling for the contract meme
That's just something they try to push since a lot of people pay and then don't go. Just ask/haggle and you can get whatever plan, most gyms won't refuse money unless they are super corporate.
>>
fuck this shit
>>
I have a home gym and my only concern is if I have to move and need a place that has enough room to fit my power rack and power tower and all my other assorted equipment/plates etc.

But whatever, if that does end up happening I can just sign up at a local gym like I use to. Doubt it will happen though.
>>
>>37672907
I don't go to the gym so no. I look good just jogging every week
>>
>>37672907
yes especially when my mum wants me to visit her. she cooks food for me like crazy, and usually sends me off with some baking.
>>
no because when i sense that i'm about to freak out about unlikely possibilities i stop thinking about them

been happier ever since i realized i could just do that
>>
>>37673379
no you don't
>>
>>37673526

maybe u should stop responding to what your deluded brain perceives as a mirror
>>
>>37672907
Yeah, that's why my life is really disapointing. The only joy comes from lifting so that I am scared of something that can cause me not lifting.

That's what happens when you love so much your GF that you think about losing her.
>>
>>37672907
sound scares me, ie family walking around their house or roommates walking around. they're always so loud, stomping around, and i'm just posted in my room wishing they'd shut up.
>>
>>37673535

fear of losing someone has nothing to do with love. it's more about possessiveness.
>>
>>37673523
>no because when i sense that i'm about to freak out about unlikely possibilities i stop thinking about them
>been happier ever since i realized i could just do that

Damn that's deep
>>
>>37672907
this is literally the only thing stopping me from looking for a new job

>tfw 3-11 shift
>tfw lie-in every morning
>tfw gym is in between walk from house to work
>tfw 24hr gym is near empty and the deadlift platforms/powercages are free

Made a lot of good gains from this set-up, so I'm sticking to it for at least another year
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.