[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carbs and fat per day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 466x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 466x323
So I am supposed to eat about 1900 calories per day (500 less than my TDEE because I am cutting) and I generally eat below that.

How many carbs and grams of fat am I allowed to eat? I heard I am only supposed to eat 100 carbs per day and only like 60g of fat but that makes it difficult to drink even skim milk and I can't eat too much peanut butter or anything.

Also I know I am supposed to get 150g of protein per day (1g/lb I am 5'9" 150) is it ok to go over 150?

So can I basically eat healthy fats and carbs (nuts, whole grain bread) as long as I don't go over my calories per day for cutting?
>>
If you eat any carbs you wont lose fat no matter how low your calories are.
>>
>>37671511

150 pro
80 fat
rest is carbs
>>
>>37671649

What about fat? How many carbs can I eat then? Can I not eat rice or bread then?
>>
>>37671649
This. I was cutting on 1000 calories, the weeks id eat a slice or bread or two in that 1000 calories I'd gain weight.

Do NOT eat carbs when cutting AT ALL. Cals in vs cals out is a meme.
>>
You want low/no carbs (I saw low because some non grain/rice/wheat/etc foods have tiny amounts you can't avoid)

You want HEALTHY saturated, unsaturated, and omega fats. Never trans fats or hydrogenated fats. Couple that with good protein sources and A FUCKING LOT OF GREENS. Cutting is easier if you get fiber from greens, as it makes you feel full while eating less.

Oh, and no processed sugars and shit oils.
>>
>>37671692

So can I eat as much fat as I want then ? And how do you eat zero carbs per day? What's that diet like just full on cans of tuna all day err day?
>>
>>37671824

Can I not drink skim milk because it has carbs? I don't get it, everything that has protein seems to have carbs
>>
>>37671845
It's better to switch to whole milk. Greater source of good fats. Skim milk is kinda like milky piss water. Read labels of what you buy. Some companies add in extra things to the milk, so compare brands, and see if that could be a source of the extra carbs in milk.

But yeah, that's why I said low carb rather than no carb, because absolutely 0 carbs is kinda impossible to do since there are small amounts of carbs in things like fruits, some vegetables, some seafood, and so forth.
>>
>>37671845
Or just drink almond or cashew milk instead.
>>
I lose weight at 6' 183 lbs by eating around 100g-150g of carbs a day. Last time I cut, I felt really drained since I limited carb intake and couldn't lift as much as a result.

Limit carbs if you want a faster cut. You could also limit all food and just starve, too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.