[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /bacne/ here? How do you prevent it? I bulked up from 160lb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 679x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 679x544
Who /bacne/ here? How do you prevent it? I bulked up from 160lb to 185 and broke out all over my back. Feels terrible can't wear tanks and feel like shit whenever I take my shirt off
>>
>>37670199
change out bedcover every 1-3 days
soap back only once every 2 days
cold showers (?)
sleep with a new shirt every night

if all else fails its time for doctor
>>
Go to your Dermatologist and ask for Acutane. It should only take 2-3 months to clear up your bacne. However, you're going to feel like shit during those months.
>>
>>37670199
What's your diet like?
>>
>>37670199
Same problem. I think its because I sleep naked and dont wash bedspread that often. But I don't sleep on my back so im not really sure...
>>
I feel ya bro

Had bacne since like 17, I'm 21 now. It seems to be getting better, I've been using aloe Vera lotion to help with the scarring.

But nothing really seems to help it desu. It's just kinda cleaning on its own. I've the sheets/pillowcase thing, soaps, scrubs, diet, whatever. Nothing made a noticeable difference.
>>
>>37670248
When I started breaking out it was mainly:

Brown rice
Oatmeal
Chicken breast
Walnuts/almonds
Peanut butter sandwiches
1g for body weight in protein

I'm cutting now so it's mainly:
Protein bars
Peanut butter sandwich
Chicken breast

Starting to get better with the cut

>>37670243
I went to the dermatologist and they perscribed a benzoyl peroxide cream and some pills. I really should have gone earlier. It wasn't too bad in December and I thought it would go away but by March my back looked like I've fought in several wars. Went to the dermatologist in April and it's slowly got better
>>
Try Sal3 soap
>>
>>37670341
Could be the oil in the peanut butter? fatty, oily foods are what always made me break out.

By the way, how old are you? Are you getting enough sunlight? I don't have bacne anymore, but like clockwork during my teens I would get bacne in the winter because I'd be shirtless less often
>>
>>37670376
23. I got bad bacne in my mid teens but I was literally acne free from 17 onwards with a small breakout here or there. I hope I'm not going to have to deal with this every time I bulk
>>
>>37670376
Forgot to add I've been trying to go to the pool and get a lot of sun on the weekends and it seems to be helping
>>
>>37670341
In my experience benzyl peroxide has been a jew money grab, because the second you're off of it the acne will come back worse.
>>
I sleep with a shirt on every night and it seems to help
>>
stop drinking milk
>>
>>37670199
LISTEN
LISTEN
What everyone else said about bedsheets and new shirt every night is key. I still had trouble tho but I got a big brush to scrub my back every day or every other day with <Salicylic acid wash> Usually is an orange soap. Works so well. Obliterates oil and then acne. Can use on face too
>>
>>37670849
for some people this is very important. Attention to diet and how your body handles certain foods will take care of most skin problems.

Dairy is a big one.
Wheat and overly proceeded grains is another
>>
>>37670199
Same as others

>change sheets and towel every other day
>also get a gf to scrub your back and introduce all kinds of body care stuff

>legit my back and chest acne cleared up after 2 months of getting my gf to scrub them with stuff everyday.
>>
>>37670849

(not op) but I cant get 3k without it
>>
>>37671059
mass gainer
coconut oil in coffee
don't drink at meals
its not hard
>>
go to a dermatologist and ignore all these meme suggestions. acne is hormonal.

benzyl peroxide is the one thing a derm will tell you, if your acne is sub-accutane level.

also bacne is not a big deal, get some sun and nobody will even be able to tell.

always with acne you get people who outgrow it, then attribute it clearing up to random shit they tried that has no affect.
>>
>>37670454
Steroids are a money grab because the second you're off them the gains go away

ITT retards that don't understand suppressant treatment
>>
>>37670849
this first

then start taking zinc
>>
Probably get flamed for this.

But fuck those niggers

Go to the tanner
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.