[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/OPMWG/ One Punch Man Workout General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: aBrVQE2_700b[1].jpg (182 KB, 700x1006) Image search: [Google]
aBrVQE2_700b[1].jpg
182 KB, 700x1006
>What is it?
One hundred pushups
One hundred situps
One hundred squats
10 km running

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

>Optimal training
Do each set of the workout consecutively, with no rests in between reps. PWO meal is a banana.

Do not use AC during the summer or winter for optimal results.

Day 1 for me. Currently doing my squats first, next is pushups, then situps, then running. I'm taking rests in between reps for the first few weeks, as many as needed. Hoping to work up to no rests.

Ask anything, although it's pretty straightforward.
>>
hey trappy
>>
Nice bait, shitlord
>>
>>37669162
I'm not trappy.

>>37669171
This isn't bait, I'm actually doing this.

The 100 squats made my legs burn, I'm doing the pushups now. Never done so many pushups before, so I think this'll take a while.
>>
>>37669134

Good luck.

Post (lack of) results.
>>
real-anime-training.blogspot.com/2016/06/one-punch-man-training-week-24.html?m=1
>>
>>37669134

Have you started balding yet?
>>
If you are in shit shape now then look forward to injury
>>
This actually makes you bald because your body starts to naturally produce trenbolone. Thus the muscle and strength growth
>>
Why do you think this is a good idea OP.
Manga artists are not professional strength coaches. They just make shit up that sounds good.
Also, good fucking luck trying to go from zero to 6 mile runs EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>dat op pic
Is the next page them all laughing and going back to heavy lifting
>>
>>37670001
Basically, yeah
>>
>>37669134
This is actually a great idea for general fitness, you will improve strength and conditioning, and aerobic ability. This is exactly the kind of training you need to be doing to get into any military, or rescue based profession, generally there fitness tests include beep test, some form of run, and endurance based tests for push ups and sit ups. This is the way fitness is measured by them, people on here get to hung up on hurr durr me wanna be stong, or I just wanna be aesthetic brah, really you need to train specifically to your goals/sport, and getting of you arse, doing as much as you can with consistency is always going to help!! if I was you I'd throw in 100 pull-ups a day too but good luck op
>>
>>37669134
and just one last thing if you aren't just trolling, do 10 reps of each exercise in a circuit for 10 sets or as many as you can working towards 10 sets, then when that gets easy do 20 reps each exercise for 5sets and so on
>>
File: OK_thumb.png (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
OK_thumb.png
55 KB, 300x300
>>37669134
>>
There was another anon who posted that he did the opm meme and it JUST'd his life up senpai. Post pics of your hospital bill when you get out faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.