[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This poster was created to target the female audience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 12062902_The_Rum_Diary_00.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
12062902_The_Rum_Diary_00.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1600
This poster was created to target the female audience
>>
>>37668337
So what are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that women like this body? They dont, they like johnny depp whatever his body looks like. Fuck off fit and mods delete this thread.
>>
>>37668337
DELETE THIS

MODS
>>
i'm a grill and the word "rum" appeals to me the most in this poster
>>
I didn't know it was possible to make Johnny fucking Depp, a unattractive, but they've done it. Well goddamn played.
>>
>>37668374
Please be in Abdullahim
>>
>>37668395

sorry, i live in london. more specifically
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37668392
>implying his face is not an extremely obvious photoshop
>>
>>37668337
Ah shit I love it when Jonny Depp plays HST!
>>
>>37668337
>gut tucked into his boxers, up to his goddamned bellybutton, just to hide his tubby flab
Kek.
This makes me feel great about my body.
Thanks for the reverse body dysmorphia, OP.
>>
>>37668406
Go and find tinytrip.
He needs you.
>>
>>37668337
MORE LIKE JOHNNY DERP AMIRITE ?
>>
>>37668451
He is dead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.