[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the term natty limit just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Mike-P.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mike-P.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
Since the natty limit--that is, the point at which one realizes their full potential of muscular development--is different from everyone, isn't the use of the word "limit" a misnomer? And if so, what would be a better term? Peak potential? Optimal development? Full Patton mode?
>>
File: 1461020372717.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461020372717.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
bump
>>
The "for you" is implied.

Natural Limit...

>for you
>>
>>37667849
FUUUUAAARRRRKKK BROOOOOO!!!!!!!1
tHIS THREAD IS SSSICCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ITS' FUCKIN OFF THE RAILS

Mirin'
>>
>>37667849
Generally speaking it may as well be, because you very rarely are able to see someone dedicated and naturally gifted enough to reach their own natty limit.

I've only seen three people in my life do it and Mike Patton - the natty king of /fit/ - is one of them.
>>
>>37667849
Sick thread bro! Hahahaha! !
>>
>>37667849
>limit

you're never gonna make it
>>
>>37672680
>>37670715
Your (you). You can leave now
>>
>>37673564
What?
>>
File: gyno.jpg (18 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
gyno.jpg
18 KB, 399x391
how do i deal with gyno without surgery. i understand that it can never fully go away without it, but maybe the effects can be lessened. cutting doesn't seem to have any signifcant effect, when i'm leaner the nips are a bit smaller than when i have a higher bf level overall but the difference is way too small to matter.

>inb4 there's no hope cut them

i don't know about that, i went to the doctor a couple of years ago when it started and he said it will go away with time and it has gotter a bit better since then. my gyno is not that bad now really it just annoys me that no matter how much i cut it's still going to be there
>>
>>37674182

first of all, in normie standards you have a fantastic body. normal people are not aware of gyno in such mild cases. so don't worry about it.

if you're looking to impress fellow /fit/izens, you need to have the surgery, there's no way around it. why not have it and get it over with? if your doc won't do it find someone who will.
>>
>>37674182
Please keep this relevant to OP's topic
>>
being natty is a meme, its a term coined by poorfags and aussies that cant get their hands on steroids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.