[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i have always been curious about how much mens physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
hey guys i have always been curious about how much mens physique mr olyimpia competitors spend to build the physiques that they have.how much money do you guys think they spend to look the way they look?
>>
Thousands of dollars a month. This includes proper food, trainer, supplements such as amino acids.
>>
>>37667535
Depends on the individual.
Gear and food for the top guys can cost a few grand a month though.
>>
Supplement bill for a pro bodybuilder is at least $20k per year and that's a conservative estimate. With all the time they spend training, preparing food, and eating and injecting on a strict schedule, holding a full-time job becomes impossible. No wonder they do g4p to finance it all.
>>
>>37667711
Don't expect genuine answers from /fit/
You know 80% of the people here only have been lifting for a year or less

To answer your question, it depends on the drugs they use and how much they need. everyone reacts differently and needs different amounts depending on their genetics
>>
Steroids per year will cost upwards of a couple thousand.

There is no need for supplements aside perhaps protein powder, supplements are memes.
>>
>>37667580
Do they really need a trainer after a certain point? I assumed it was just intense competitive lifting bros. I assumed know everything about anatomy & physiology plus PE/PT at that point. Guess Im assuming theyre not retarded also (Jeff pls go)
>>
>>37667580
>>37667582
>>37667643

All correct. But you have to also consider some will drop tens of thousands oh HGH alone for the year.
>>
>>37667957
mens physique compititors dont use hgh
>>
>>37667904
Trainers help with noticing small imperfections in form and muscle contraction which is a lot more important in bodybuilding and the like because it's not just about how much you squat, dispite what this Chilean goat herding simulator would have you believe
>>
>>37667977
their all natty like jeff seid
>>
>>37667997

Im from chile and there is no goat herding going on here. Maybe goat milking if you catch my goat
>>
Somewhere between €200 and €500 bucks per month on gear. Perhaps €100 on supplements.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.