[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/. Anxious weakfag robot here. I got one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dumb.png (381 KB, 2400x1679) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
381 KB, 2400x1679
Hello /fit/. Anxious weakfag robot here.

I got one of these things. What can I do with it? All guides in the wiki seem to point to going to the gym but alas I'm too anxious and/or can't afford to go.
>>
File: ex-dumbell01.jpg (445 KB, 963x1440) Image search: [Google]
ex-dumbell01.jpg
445 KB, 963x1440
youtube beginner dumbbell exercises
you can do quite a lot with these and make gains
>>
>>37658807
>too anxious to go to the gym
then you will never make it. either grow a pair of balls or have a disgusting body the rest of your life
/thread
>>
>>
>>
>>37658828
Of course I know that being a robot. I just need something to occupy my time at home. I got nothing else to do.
>>
>H O M E G Y M
>M A S T E R
>R A C E
>>
>>37658829
lol ur gna tell this guy to do flys tricep extensions and curls when hes a beginner? u should stick to compound movements only brah
>>
>>37658863
>go to the gym
>sign up
>ask if you can get a trainer to teach you a few exercises
>they will not refuse you
>make gains
>>
>>37658828
You can't /thread yourself fucko
>>
>smash yourself in the face with it
>get mad skull gains
>become russian
>be mma fighter
>make millions
>>
>>37658981
Most of them leave you alone, they don't really judge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.