[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I prepare Ramen Noodles in a healthy way? I need a simple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ramen.jpg (208 KB, 498x398) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
208 KB, 498x398
How can I prepare Ramen Noodles in a healthy way? I need a simple way to cook them so they're not terrible for you.
>>
>>37655607

throw them in the trash.
>>
>>37655607
you can't
ramen itself is preloaded with too much sodium
>>
>>37655607

Here's how:

> boil water
> act like you're going to put the ramen in
> at the last second, throw it in the trash and use brown rice instead
>>
>>37655697
Ah, stomach confusion. My favorite!
>>
>>37655607
Ramen noodles arent that good, if you're going to eat noodlesmake sure you go out to eat some good ass noodles for your cheat meal
>>
File: 1438918253080.jpg (12 KB, 154x178) Image search: [Google]
1438918253080.jpg
12 KB, 154x178
>>37655607
boil water and start to cook the ramen, put frozen veggies and a few scrambled eggs in it at the end of cooking. put like half the seasoning packet in ther eafter youre done and then put a chicken breast in there.
>>
>>37655607
Don't use the soup base and oil. You can then use chicken soup and vegetable soup with whatever you want. The soup base is where alol the fat and sodium is.

Literally Asian pasta.
>>
>>37657671

if you're saying the fat is in the little spice packet that comes with it I'm pretty sure you're wrong

the fat is in the noodles because the noodles are fried

but maybe I'm the wrong one, I'm not a ramen noodle expert
>>
the flavor packet is the biggest problem. you'd be better off throwing out the packet and just adding some chicken bouillon to the noodles
>>
>>37658414
correct
>>37657671
incorrect
>>37658438
it varies by brand.

Top(Nissin) are the best cheap ramen becuase they use actual meat extract as the primary ingriedient in the soup base

Maruchan is shit, literally mostly salt and sugarr

$1 Ramens usually have the better soup ingreidients as well, but read the labels.

the noodles are where the calories are, and the sodium.

in conclusion, buy Top Ramen, light Maruchan on fire, use half the seasoning packet, accept that you are eating fatty carbs, and try and get some fiber in. Broccoli is nice
>>
>>37655697
Is this like getting in the squat rack, getting under the bar and then suddenly running over and doing pull ups?
>>
>>37655697
Gotta confuse the stomach muscles, right babe?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.