[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do about a slow metabolism? Not meming or joking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1455389793157.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455389793157.png
384 KB, 640x480
What can I do about a slow metabolism?

Not meming or joking, it seems like I have to eat 1.5k cals to lose weight WHILE doing cardio and lifting, and I'm 5'11

I need to speed this bitch up
>>
>>37651764
Swallow 10gs of poison and become the sun
>>
>>37651772
hmmm does DNP have any long-term side effects?
>>
Bump, please help
>>
enjoy life, you metabolism will speed up when you are eager to get up every morning
>>
No such thing as slow metabolism

You're either

a) lying
b) overestimating calories burned from exercise and underestimating calories you're eating
c) skellymode already
>>
>>37651784
Death
>>
>>37651990
That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read on /fit/.
>>
>>37651994
It is for women with PCOS, but I'm guessing OP isn't a woman.
>>
>>37651994
>No such thing as slow metabolism
So people can have a fast metabolism and not a slow one?

Maybe my body is much more efficient at expending energy.
>>
>>37651764
metabolism speed is a meme spread by fatties. You just eat too much and don't move enough, end of story.

Back when I weighed 135 lbs I used to say the same thing, call myself a 'hard-gainer' and said my metabolism was too fast to ever put on weight. Fast forward 3 years, I now weigh 180, I eat so much that I would've definitely vomited back then, but that's just what you need to do to put on mass.
>>
Do you pay for your own food, or do you still live with your parents? Be grateful that you can get by with such a small amount of food. Think of all the money you'll save.
>>
>>37651764
But have you tried meth?
>>
>>37651764
>What can I do about a slow metabolism?
Figure TDEE, count calories and eat 500 less than TDEE (and no extra calories because you worked out)...and then expect to lose 1-2 lbs week tops.

>I need to speed this bitch up
As you gain muscle mass your TDEE will become higher making you lose weight faster - presuming of course that you exercise regularly for a month or two and don't change your caloric intake to match the changes.

And don't expect instant results after a 20 year bulk.
>>
>>37651764
Build muscle. Muscle Burns more calories than fat. You're probably just skinnyfat and devoid of muscle so your body has a lower maintenance.
>>
>>37653234

Muscle burns 5.9 kcal per lb per day, it's irrelevant
>>
>>37651784
>hmmm does DNP have any long-term side effects?
Uses for DNP: rat poison, herbicide, dye base, explosive, weight loss through poisoning every single mitochondria in your body.
Probably not.

Srsly though, it's not worth it: Sure: you'll cut about 50% faster; but that only means getting from 30%bf to 15% in, say, 4months instead of 6. You save two months, but that kind of long-term use WILL fuck you up, plus you can't lift heavy or do cardio during that time.
>>
>>37652021

I thought it was cute desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.