[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm scared to go to a gym, i'm uncoordinated and skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464483090762.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1464483090762.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
i'm scared to go to a gym, i'm uncoordinated and skinny and i've never been in one before and everyone will stare at me and i'll have to talk to people and people will bully me and cut in line for machines and i'll have to wait in line for machines and spaghetti will fly everywhere
>>
yeah ur gonna fuck up just jump off your roof
>>
>>37648493
bully
>>
>>37648483
At least you're not fat, man.
>>
>>37648483
literally none of this will happen calm down
>>
>>37648483
>>37648483
Go to a less populated gym or something? You won't be able to completely avoid everyone, but I have never had to actually wait in line for a machine. If they don't have multiple machines then that gym fucking sucks.
>>
>>37648493
>>37648496
Lel
Become nogym masterrace OP. after you make some gains through calisthenics or get frustrated with lack of gains you'll be more comfortable joining gym.
>>
>>37648483
What gym do you go to bro?
>>
>>37648483
Hey OP. I was skinny and still am very uncoordinated. Been lifting 15 months, my ONLY regret is not starting sooner. Please please go and lift, no one gives a shit about you
>>
>>37648517
None, the idea gives me panic.

I've been doing bodyweight stuff for a couple months but the progress is slow and I want to gain like 15 - 20 lbs.
>>
>>37648533

Find a 24 hour one (there's probably at least one nearby) and go late at night (like past 10pm). I do that and outside of a few regulars there's barely anybody there, no need to wait for anything and you can just mind your business and do what you need to.
>>
>>37648483
go in the morning or late in the nigth
go whit headphones no one will boder you
no one gives a shiet about you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.