[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My current gf claims she's a virgin. Any truth in that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: arbys_jr_roast_beef_01.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
arbys_jr_roast_beef_01.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
My current gf claims she's a virgin.
Any truth in that you think?

I know she hasn't had another boyfriend since she was 15.
>>
who cares
>>
>>37647103
>>
>>37647103
>>
How the fuck is this fitness related. Does your girlfriends pussy bench?

You're looking for /r9k/
>>
>>37647072

The only way to know is if you stick a finger up her vag and feel her hymen. Since she is a your gf I assume you've already done so. Cuck.
>>
>>37647103
>>
>>37647072

Why did you post a pic of Hope Solo's vag...MODS
>>
if she's a virgin she's gonna bleed the first time you fuck her. i'm a faggot and even i know that.
>>
>>37647135
this is only true if she doesn't masturbate with dildos.
>>
>>37647072

She's a whore

Cut off her head and burn the body
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 580x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 580x384
>>37647072
Probably, these days grills are more likely to lie and claim that they're not virgins when they're still virgins than to claim that they're a virgin when they're not. Apparently out of fear that men will think that they're clingy or immature or some other bullshit. It's happened to me three time tbqh
>>
>>37647119
I think he does bench
>>
File: she_might_kill_herself.jpg (15 KB, 323x351) Image search: [Google]
she_might_kill_herself.jpg
15 KB, 323x351
>>37647103
This.
Just plow her like a madman.
>>
How the fuck would any of us even have a slight insight into whether or not your girlfriend is a virgin? Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>37647072

She's probably not a virgin, but it doesn't matter.
The lying would be the thing that would upset me, but she's probably just insecure about it or just wants to make you happy IF she's lying at all. DONEZO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.