[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/, is it better to eat food after you lift or drink a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 458x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 458x206
So /fit/, is it better to eat food after you lift or drink a shake? Are protein shakes just marketed by the eternal bodybuilding Jew?
>>
Who gives a fuck just hit your macros
>>
Bump

Turkey or whey after liftan?
>>
Your body really doesn't care. A shake is still just "food". IIFYM.
>>
>>37641687
This.
>>
as long as you hit your macros there's virtually no difference

powders exist because drinking is easier than eating
>>
>>37641687
This honestly
>>
>>37641654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc

This guy says to EAT DA FOOD and he's pretty big.

Then again he does sell supplements and tell you they suck at the same time, so he comes across as a pretty odd dude to me.
>>
>>37641687
>>37642289
>>37642324
This.
Assuming an identical amino content and profile, they are essentially indistinguishable to the body.
>>
>>37641687
>>37642289
>>37642324
do you idiots realize that's there's more than just protein in meats?
>>
>>37641654
food with protein and a small amount of nuts that has zinc in it to boost your test level.

2 hours later you will fell it in your body.
>>
>>37641654
just eat food. its cheaper, tastes better, and is way more healthful.
>>
File: haehnchen.jpg (174 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
haehnchen.jpg
174 KB, 900x600
I don't like shakes, it's a bit like soft drinks which contain a lot of calories but don't make you sated.

I ate this whole chicken today after training. (About 1000kcal I think)
>>
>>37642538
you ate a whole chicken? holy shit
>>
File: P1C6NCR.jpg (22 KB, 299x455) Image search: [Google]
P1C6NCR.jpg
22 KB, 299x455
>>37642405
There's plenty of protein when I stick my meat in your sister and release my semen. You fuck.
>>
>>37642405
do you realize that's there's more than just protein in whey?
>>
>>37642538
Averages out to a little less than 2000 kcal desu baka senpai. Good fucking gains tho. Loaded with salt on the downside.
>>
>>37642739
What are you, twelve? dyel?

a whole chicken is like a fucking snack.
>>
>>37642887
I think he's implying you ate the bones.
>>
>>37642912
>not eating where the most zinc and calcium is

if you don't eat the bones you will never get big faggot
>>
>>37642834
All sources I could find say 400-570kcal for a half a roasted chicken (with skin, if you don't eat the skin it's less)
>>
>caring about macro nutrients and not micro nutrients
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.