[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I've now lost 13kg and I want to go to the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1340505161945.gif (2 MB, 218x233) Image search: [Google]
1340505161945.gif
2 MB, 218x233
Hey /fit/ I've now lost 13kg and I want to go to the gym and fix my shit, I'm currently 82kg at 1,80m with no muscles

However I am worried that they'll have an "expert" make me a routine and it's going to basically be some running, some abs and some machines.
The last time I went to a gym, a few years back, it's what they did. And it makes sense because it's the safest and easiest thing to tell most people to do, right?

But you guys have told me it's wrong and I should be doing free weights instead of machines.
The thing is, I'm not an expert, in fact I'm pretty fucking flabby, so I lack any authority to tell their "expert" what my routine should be. And I can't just cite an online imageboard for homosexual anime posters.

What should I do? Should I just tell him I have a fear of machines? Maybe I find the chain going up and down scary, it's easy to lose a finger in there! Right?
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
Dont talk to an expert, just go in the gym and workout, are you a fucking dumbo?
>>
Stop being a little beta bitch and tell them no thanks? All they want is your money dipshit the gym doesn't five two fucks about you.
>>
>>37640841
>>37640833
But I do want someone to show me around, I don't want to injure myself
>>
File: david-williams-ck.jpg (44 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
david-williams-ck.jpg
44 KB, 500x650
> you will never have gym buddy fun with David Williams
> you will never hit the showers with David Williams
> David Williams will never wrap his arm around you and rub your chest and head
> you will never spot David Williams
> you will never know how David Williams smells
I don't want to lift on this planet anymore.
>>
>>37640905
I have a picture of his cock, you can see it all except the head

But I can't post it here it's nsfw

(no homo)
>>
File: love_lab.jpg (38 KB, 413x356) Image search: [Google]
love_lab.jpg
38 KB, 413x356
>>37640766
How do I get a bear mode bf to caress me like that /fit/?
>>
>>37640945
Does it fit his studly body?

Just post it in this shitty thread on /hm/ >>>/hm/1363581
>>
>go to the gym
>sign up for gym
>"hey I got a routine that's just perfect for you"
>"no thanks I know what I'm doing, but can you show me around first?"

I know it's very hard op.
>>
>>37640945
That was a mean bait.
I did a complete biceps workout waiting for that dick pic.
>>
>>37641340
I posted it here >>37640999

Just now though
>>
>>37641417
That photo is in every well sorted David Williams collection. You made it sound like you had something special.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.