[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the end if the year I want to Lode 16 kg. Is it possible /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
At the end if the year I want to Lode 16 kg. Is it possible /fit/? Im 116 kg rn.
>>
i went from 225lbs to 180lbs in 3 months so ya. healthily probably not
>>
>>37635464
Lose*
>>
If you're autistic about your diet it should be doable.
>>
Sure it's possible. Is it doable for you? Unlikely.
>>
>>37635490
And why would you say that? I've aleady lost 15kg.
>>
File: 1431386831618.png (1 MB, 992x967) Image search: [Google]
1431386831618.png
1 MB, 992x967
>>37635464
>not wanting to lose 16.1 kg so you are in the double digits
>never gonna make it

went from 127kg to 102kg in 8 months

>went 3xweek to gym and did SL
>30 min cardio afterwards
>sometimes cardio on top of the 3xweek
>ate around 2000kcal a day EVERYDAY (calculate your own tdee though)
>>
>>37635508
Currently eating 1700 kcal a day plus go to the gym everyday where i burn about 550 calories
>>
>>37635508
>More fats than protons
>Organic memeing
>Le meat is bad for you
Shit infographic m8
>>
15kg in a year with your weight is absolutely possible. i lost 12kg in under 4 months and i was 85kg. you will need will power though which i doubt you have otherwise you wouldn't get this fat in the first place.
>>
>>37635464
You could do that in three months Tbh
>>
>>37635464
Setting up strict goals like this, you're most likely to fail.

Train intelligenty with good programming (hint: don't bro split), eat well and balanced and a little under maintenance, sleep enough.

That's literally it and you'll see progress one way or the other.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.