[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose Weight >Coworkers notice feels good man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: SHOOOOOOP.jpg (22 KB, 640x313) Image search: [Google]
SHOOOOOOP.jpg
22 KB, 640x313
>Lose Weight

>Coworkers notice

feels good man
>>
>>37631019
How long now and how much weight have you lost?

I'm at three months right now and I was really hoping I'd have made more noticeable progress. My gf said she can definitely tell but nobody else has said anything about it.
>>
>>37631047

Made a thread recently, but I've lost 70lbs in the past year.

Specifically I was kind of stuck at a plateau around Feb-April, but really got shit in gear last 5-6 weeks and have dropped a solid 20 just in that time
>>
>>37631086
Ah well I would hope they'd notice then.

I'm currently getting discouraged and feel like I'm hitting a plateau as well. I felt like I was making amazing progress the first two months and then have barely made any progress the past month. Just have to tough it out I guess. I'm hoping to lose another 40 lbs by the end of this year... It will be nice to go back to my home town this christmas and surprise everybody by being 60 lbs lighter.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 808x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 808x483
> lose 30 lbs
> coworkers notice
> qts mirin
> rest on my laurels
> gain it all back

FML
>>
If the fat HR ladies who hang out in the kitchen at lunch make one more snarky comment about my portioned lunches I'm probably going to hang myself in front of them.

It's been 3 fucking years and every day I have to hear the same shit.
>Wow that sure looks healthy anon
>Didn't you have that yesterday anon?
>You should eat out more anon
>>
>>37631335

Yeah...we recently went out to lunch and I opted for a lettuce wrap and some steamed broc (@ red robin, that place is so based) and everyone is like "YOU"RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL BAD AREN'T YOU"
...no? Just trying not to go over 1,500kcal in a single meal m8
>>
File: Image 1049 1049.png (159 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
Image 1049 1049.png
159 KB, 475x263
>tfw 6'3
>245
>people ask if i lift weights
>ask my self do I?
>>
>>37631177

Yeah. Take a moment to closely inspect your daily intake and activity levels.

Check multiple sources online for calorie information.

What has worked for me is stay well below 30% of my TDEE in addition to overestimating calorie counts by 10-20%.

Other than that, just keep active and slowly try to increase what you do.

Lately I've had some plantar fasciitis and its been annoying and I hope it goes away eventually but I've been doing several miles each day several days in a row. Not really giving myself time to rest :[
>>
>Everyone at my work is finding out that they're diabetic.
>People ask me what foods to eat
>State that meat and green vegetables are the go to options, and to restrict total calories
>Everyone says that they don't need to limit calories, just carbs
>Tell the motherfuckers that by setting a moderate protein goal (for satiation), carbs are automatically reduced by limiting total calories
>Tell me they don't want to do that
>None of them have lost weight or reversed their situation
>>
>>37631416
>meat and green vegetables

this shit works wonders

and some leafy greens to and its god tier
>>
File: 1404255887510.png (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1404255887510.png
43 KB, 300x300
>>37631384
>>
>>37631416
See, I would have ended the conversation abruptly at the first objection they made. Why the flying fuck are they asking if all they want is for you to tell them what they want to hear?
>>
>>37631047
4 weeks for you to notice
8 weeks for spouse
12 weeks for everyone else

Give it 12 weeks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.