[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be going on vacation in 3 weeks, and I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_987463261289952.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
received_987463261289952.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
I'm going to be going on vacation in 3 weeks, and I need some advice regarding a somewhat extreme idea I have to prepare.

I've been hitting the gym very non-consistently, and I want to change that. But I was hoping by doing the following, I may be able to see noticeable results between now and when I leave for vacation:

>limiting daily calories to ~1000 per day, allowing a high protein breakfast and a post workout protein shake.
>going to the gym every day of the week and resting on weekends
>doing squats, deadlifts and arms daily

I currently weigh about 240 pounds, pic related is me. If I'm in a 1400 calorie deficit, would that in addition to daily exercise result in a noticeable change in only three weeks? I'm open to all suggestions.
>>
Everything you planned is fucking retarded.
Read the sticky cunt
>>
>>37627727

Youll lose quicker on a smaller deficit.
>>
>>37627740
Oh, thanks
>>
>>37627759
What would you suggest? Limiting to 1400 calories?
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>37627727
3 weeks is nowhere near enough time for you. Do whatever you want and enjoy your no gains.
>>
if you're going on a vacation chances are you knew about it months in advance. Why are you waiting until you have only 3 weeks?
>>
>>37627834
It's a short notice thing, found out I'd have a long weekend. I'm not looking to get absolutely shredded in only 3 weeks, just to trim down as much as possible
>>
>>37627727
in 3 weeks with your planned diet you could lose 8 lbs of fat as well as some water weight. You will still look pretty bad but not as bad.

Read the sticky you silly fat man
>>
>>37627780

Figure out tdee, subtract 500.

Also read the sticky? Its there for a reason you know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.