[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here lifts to intimidate their family? My mom used to abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 14544.jpg (53 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
14544.jpg
53 KB, 550x733
Who here lifts to intimidate their family?

My mom used to abuse me and my stepfather beat me a few times when I was a kid, but now he's afraid of me and just acts passive-agressively.

Now I act provocatively to get him to start some shit so I can beat the fuck out of him.
>>
Now that I lift the old man has fun talking to me. It's pretty cool. He's 71 and still lifts.
>>
>>37626491
you sound like a healthy and well adjusted individual
>>
>>37626491
the progress you made is damn impressive, but don't follow the path of the someone you don't like. It's like you're becoming one of them too, and i'm pretty sure you'll feel like shit.
>>
>>37627216
noice
>>
Sounds like you have some problems. Maybe you should just cut ties with them
>>
>>37626491

you don't. It'll be more hilarious for you to succeed in life while they stay in the same place. if they ever ask you for help then you'll get your revenge by telling them to fuck off.
>>
Lmao
>>
File: Evil_Kermit.jpg (51 KB, 476x479) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Kermit.jpg
51 KB, 476x479
>Lift to intimidate family
>Mom just tries to show you off to her friends now
I'M NOT A TROPHY GODDAMNIT
>>
how did she abuse you?
>>
File: 1461883638992.gif (995 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461883638992.gif
995 KB, 250x250
>>37627975
thats fuking hilarious. STOOP OBJECTIFYING ME MOM!!
>>
File: bonar.gif (431 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
bonar.gif
431 KB, 267x200
>>37627999
OP, plz tell
>>
>>37627253
/thread
>>
File: CNC3OEDVEAAGAWO.jpg (42 KB, 576x300) Image search: [Google]
CNC3OEDVEAAGAWO.jpg
42 KB, 576x300
>>37628043
Just wait until your mom ask you to post beach pics on your fb.
>>
>>37627216
this. before he was lifting we had to talk about everyday stuff and i would get mad at him for being a retarded bigot.
now we can just talk about lifting and i get mad at him for doing 3X5 DL and then complain that his glutes are sore.
great improvement.
>>
>highschool me
>overweight passive kid that did nothing but browse /b/ and play vidya
>move for college
>roommate is fit
>gets me to start going to the gym with him and eating better
>get /fit/
>start browsing /fit/ and /k/
>get into guns and lifting
>start enjoying life more now
>come home after four years to visit
>not fat anymore
>fit
>more confident
>now carry a gun and own a ton of them
>family is worried about me now and doesn't want to talk to me

T-thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.