[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, a few months ago I went to the doctors about these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 329483290.jpg (103 KB, 396x548) Image search: [Google]
329483290.jpg
103 KB, 396x548
Alright guys, a few months ago I went to the doctors about these titties. I took a blood test to see if it was gyno which I believed was the problem. Some months passed and I finally got my blood tests back, there was zero abnormalities with the results and everything was normal. Does this mean I simply need to lose more weight? If it's not hormonal, it can't be gyno. How many pounds would you say I'd need to lost before it goes away? I'm 182 pounds right now.
>>
Is that you in the image ? That's definitely gyno m8
>>
>>37625123
Try going to the fucking gym
>>
>>37625123
thats just fat OP
>>
>>37625132
Can't be, blood tests came back completely normal with no signs of hormonal imbalance.
>>
how tall are you? because you look super fucking fat. like i'd say another 40 lbs.
>>
>>37625224
6 foot.
>>
>>37625159
Maybe you had hormonal imbalance in the past that caused the gyno
>>
could be a combination of zero muscle, super high body fat & pubertal gyno. maybe your hormones are fine now but at some point during puberty they were wacked out and you developed gyno
>>
>>37625236
This.
That definitely looks like female breast tissue. it's entirely possible your hormones were off years ago and you just started noticing the consequences.

Being obese can really fuck up your hormones. If you've been exercising and losing weight, you might have gotten back on track, but you still need to get the cosmetics taken care of.
>>
Thanks guys. I'll keep doing regular cardio and weightlifting. I've already lost a 30 pounds from it. Maybe i'm being optimistic here, but hopefully it'll go when I lost an extra 40 pounds. Thanks all.
>>
>>37625123
Why didnt the doctor just squeeze your tits to see if its gyno?
>>
>>37625680
He did and all he said was that there was excess fat stored at my chest, not a glandular/tissue problem.
>>
>>37625702
Why would you need to take a blood test to check for gyno if he already squeezed ur tits? My doc squeezed my tits and she told me theres no gyno, so I guess I'm just fat.
>>
Lose weight and become the qt trap, OP.

I wish I were you desu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.