[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always tired >headaches >muscle aches >heartburn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>always tired
>headaches
>muscle aches
>heartburn
>stomach cramps

What's wrong with me fit? I've been to many doctors and they say I'm fine.
>>
>>37620374
Have you tried checking for parasites?
>>
>>37620374
Could be that you sit around too much and eat garbage and go to sleep like shit, could be that you have leukemia.

You gave us no information about yourself. We have no idea how much you work out, what you eat, etc... Even if you did, most of us have minimal medical knowledge and probably cannot help you much.
>>
3 of those sound like B vitamin deficiencies, primarily B12. Try supplementing it. As for the heartburn, clean up your diet and avoid excess garbage food. Vegetables are alkaline and help neutralise any surplus stomach acid causing the heart burn
>>
>>37620374
DIK status: MUH
>>
Drink a gallon of water a day and get 8 hours of sleep a night
>>
>>37620374
> your gay

Sorry bro
>>
>>37620374

Are you depressed? That shit will fuck up your entire body
>>
>>37620374
sounds like you do not drink water
>>
>>37620374

I want to ejaculate into this girl's vagina. Unprotected, of course.
>>
>>37620374

get a full blood panel including test and estrogen levels

check diet
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1200x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1200x832
op here

I eat out a lot
Don't sleep more than 6 hours a night
Don't work out anymore
Drink a lot of pop and coffee
Smoke a lot of weed
Sit all day at desk job
>>
>>37620484
> smoke a lot of weed
Found your problem: degeneracy
>>
>>37620484
>i eat like shit, take drugs, don't sleep, and am completely sedentary
>why do I feel unwell?
>>
quit the coffee and sleep more
>>
>>37620484

Literally explains reasons he feels unwell.

Attention whore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.