[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come pretty every single person in "asethetics"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How come pretty every single person in "asethetics" crews use to be skinny?

You never see any ex-fat people that end up in aesthetic crews, and when you do it's like 1 in a million.

I'll explain it here: Because guys who start skinny are predisposed to staying lean. Once you gain bodyfat cells they never go away, hence why guys who are fat and lift never really ever get super lean like the skinny guys do.
>>
>>37620279
What the fuck is an aesthetics crew?
>>
>>37620290
Think Zyzz's crew, but probably the dyel equivalent in OP's case.
>>37620279
They do go away. It just takes... I want to say something like 10 years, is what I read.
>>
>>37620279
BroScience: the post
>>
>>37620290
This, what r9k-level delusion is OP dreaming of today?
>>
>>37620290
Like a YouTuber or someone famous in the fitness industry.

Look at all the famous guys in the fitness industry who lift for aesthetics.

They're all ex-skeletons. None of them are ex-fatties.

Why is this? There's clearly something going on here, like as if ex-skeletons are predisposed to being able to get jacked and lean at the same time, where as ex-fatties can't because ex-fatties are predisposed to keeping as much fat as possible on their frames even when they try to get lean for asethetics.
>>
ex-skellies are good at getting shredded because they have no appetite

cutting and getting shredded for a skelly is as joyful as bulking is for a fattie

hence why you never see ex-fatties getting shredded (its not that they physically cant get shredded, its just that their habits wont allow them to)
>>
>>37620279
how about you stop coming up with theories for why you can't get fit and get your ass to the gym
>>
>>37620314
>>37620279
OP, two things are happening here
One: anecdotal evidence
Two: It is easier for a skelly to become lean and harder for them to become bear mode, vice versa for fat guys.

Guess which the fitness industry prefers.
>>
They notice they progress faster, get hype and jump on steroids quickly
>>
>>37620361
Getting fit and "YouTube" fit is different things, bitch.

What you said is basically like

>"why don't you just stop having average genetics and a shit frame and insertions and lifting natty and get better genetics, get a better frame and insertions and get on drugs"

Fucking newfag I bet you're <2 year lifter.
>>
>>37620279
Long story short: fat cells never go away they just shrink. So when someone was fat they have a lot more fat cells hence their body is more inclined to put extra calories to fat.
>>
>>37620535
What happens in a skinny persons body when they have extra calories? Spoiler: it also becomes fat.

You're either literally retarded or this is new bait for 2016.
>>
>>37620597
Lol, he had a poor explanation, but if I remember correctly those empty fat cells stay 'hungry' and trigger more hunger feelings in the person than they used to have at the same weight
>>
>>37620535

Not quite. Fat cells will die but they must be starved to death. There are a few ways to do this.

The hard way is remaining on a deficit for an extended period of time. As soon as you cheat the deficit, the moment you give your fat cells even the smallest amount of energy, they hang on for another few years. The other thing you must do is continuously use your muscle tissue, thereby activating their glut4 receptors, thereby prioritizing them for energy storage.

It's a long process, but after a few years the fat cells will die.

The second way I know of is through that cool sculpting/cold exposure. Cold exposure triggers brown adipose tissue's survival mechanism - it kills off white adipose tissue in order to save itself. Brown adipose tissue is distributed throughout the body, though it's highest concentrations are in the traps.

The third is through over dosing on Alpha Lipoic Acid. ALA is a great antioxidant with no LD-50 - meaning you can take grams of the stuff a day for months without any adverse side effects. ALA bonds to the GLUT4 receptors of fat cells - it basically plugs their mouths shut. That way when there is excess energy in the system, the fat cells are unable to uptake it regardless.

>>37620279

Because being fat for an extended period of time - especially if you've been fat since child - really wrecks your body.

Your skin is horrible, it sags, it's loose, stretch marks are everywhere.

Further still, the years you spent obese give you a ridiculous barrel chest, coupled with horrible forward head kyphosis.
>>
File: 1448913573568.jpg (35 KB, 520x748) Image search: [Google]
1448913573568.jpg
35 KB, 520x748
>>37620641
MY FAT CELLS ARE HUNGRY!!!
>>
>>37620279
Ex-fattie here. It's because fat people are the kind of people who have no self-disclipline or respect. They won't push themselves when they lift or stop sweetening their drinks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.