[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (42 KB, 1008x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 1008x1008
Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread: You have stupid questions, I have nothing better to do than spoonfeed novice-intermediate fitness information.

Let's make this work.
>>
why didn't you think about searching the catalog first?
>>
>>37609723
Because i am a raging faggot.
I was just in the one that had over 300 replies, and though i would be the first to make a new one.

Checked the cat. Right after i made this and felt like a fagtard.

But the new one had shit-tier advice in it..
>>
Thanks for that chart OP, seems I got memed.
>>
>>37609771
If you enjoyed that, you might enjoy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRevyyFM82w
>>
>>37609701
If they control for volume load, that means both groups do the same volume? As in 5x3 100kg 10x3 50kg

Because then obviously the 5x3 group has greater gains. The point of having higher rep counts is increasing total volume, not keeping it the same.
>>
anyone know some good hypertrophy routines for intermediates?

sticky only got strength based programs
>>
So I've been lifting for about 15 months now and my biceps are lagging pretty hard. Would it be a dumb idea to hit them 6 days a week for like 6-8 weeks?
>>
>>37609701
I'm down from 275 to 225 and I've gotten stronger in every category lift over the last 4 months but my triceps don't seem to be growing at all. Wat do?
>>
>>37612531
http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/
>>
So I'm a noob, been going Greyskull for about two weeks now and also doing cardio and abs on off-days. Took measurements when I started and of course I haven't grown yet (I have losts about half an inch off my waist-line though), but when can I expect to see some results? I mean like ANY results, even if it's just my biceps growing with 0.5 cm, just ANYTHING to see that it's working.
>>
>>37613173
i've been doing it for 8 weeks myself and the only thing that has noticeable grown for me is my chest, maybe back but idk
>>
>>37613202
Have you measured? Surely the arms must've grown SOMEWHAT after 8 weeks?
>>
>>37613228
probably a bit. but i personally dont care about its size so i havent noticed and no i dont measure
>>
I want to get a rowing machine to get fitter and drop fat. I'm prepared to do the diet (keto is best?). Is a rower worthwhile?

If rowers are good. What do you think of http://www.fitonline.com.au/bodyworx-kr170-rowing-machine/?gclid=CMuj_-WwtM0CFYGavAodwcILig
>>
>>37612863
>6 days/week
Well if you start feeling pain it'll be tendinitis and you should stop
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.