[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there's a lot of hate and despair on /fit/ but I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463111382789.jpg (49 KB, 520x855) Image search: [Google]
1463111382789.jpg
49 KB, 520x855
I know there's a lot of hate and despair on /fit/ but I'd like to remind those with no gf, lifting should give you confidence. If you're able to lift heavy goddam weights then you should have no trouble with talking to women. Get out of the mentally that you might have autism and scare women off. Just think about how you lift heavy fucking weights and go up to them. Remember women can sense despair and its a huge turn off. I hope you'll be inspired and go talk to that qt youve been eyeing for awhile.
Before you do just make sure
>to smile
>have good hygiene
>women are fucking crazy and you should fuck guys instead
Well thats my 2 cents
>>
I'd like to put a rumbly in her tumbly, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>37607826
>"If you're a good chef, then you'll be a good mechanic as well"
^^ this is how stupid you sound right now

Why don't you take your own advice?
>>
>>37607826
whole heatedly agree

the world is your clam, get the fuck out there and find yourself a pearl
>>
File: 1463694257855.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1463694257855.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>37607846
I do everyday and it gives me confidence in everything I do. If your heart beat really fast when you lift weights and you can control you body, why can't you apply the same control into talking to women.
>>
>>37607826
>women are fucking crazy and you should fuck guys instead
Yeaaa >>>/lgbt/
I find the female form extremely pleasing even if i dont find the female personality pleasing
>>
>>37607898
>he says on /fit/
>>
>women can sense despair
Why do you think women are goddamn supernatural beings?
>>
>>37607958
>few ways women can sense despair
1) Even if you can't smell the cum in your shorts, they can
2) If you have a blank face when you go out or frown, women know you have 0 personality
3) You slouch and have bad posture
4) You can't carry a conversation without belittling them
Those are just a few things women have told me are red flags

Realize your problem and work on it
>>
>>37607840
elaborate
>>
>>37608200
I'd like to give her pooh a smackerall of honey, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>
>>37608232
specify
>>
>>37608280
I want to make the headboard sound like a certain confused bear saying "think, think, think".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.