[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how to get rid of chest fat? It's not gyno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x853
Anyone know how to get rid of chest fat?

It's not gyno I just recently had a visit with a doctor and said it wasn't. Just fat. I thought push-ups and rowing type excerices but I was told it actually makes it worse cause you build muscle more mass. That true?
>>
>>37606730
Same problem here

>rowing

Wat..rowing is a pulling movement has nothing to do with ur chest.

You can't spot reduce, lose fat from everywhere, that's what helped me.

And yes ur chest will add muscle under the fat pushing the fat out more. Looks odd but once u lose the fat its all gucci
>>
>>37606730
Sticky you shitskin
>>
>>37606730
you cant target fat. doing sit ups wont get rid of belly fat, doing push ups wont fix this. just drop a few pounds.
>>
>>37606749
/thread
>>
>>37606730
you're like a fucking middle aged woman watching infomercials. there's no such thing as spot reduction of fat, you can only lose fat overall, where from first depends on your body's fat distribution. you'll look better if you lose fat and workout.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x427
>>37606775
How
>>
>>37606785
This
>>37606730
Don't fall for the meme about not doing cardio... Seriously just do some fucking cardio and your bmi will drop like crazy.
>>
File: 1465382525106.png (145 KB, 666x1207) Image search: [Google]
1465382525106.png
145 KB, 666x1207
>>37606794
Eat less and do cardio u fucking memester
>>
>>37606794
What do you think the GIANT FUCKING RUNNING DINOSAUR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IS FOR
>>
It's gyno.
>>
r e a d t h e s t i c k y f a g g o t
>>
>>37606730
Just build more muscle all over, don't lose le weight like these memers tell you to.
>>
>>37606730
READ THE STICKY YOU FAGGOT
or
keep chest fat, get boob implants and become tranny.
>>
>>37606730
Doctors are stupid it IS gyno. I remember I got my test checked when I was like 16 and the dr told me I didn't have low T. It was like 200-300 lower than my 50 yo dads. The reason she said I didn't have low T was because it wasn't low enough to cause me any health problems like causing female characteristics and shit. Same thing probably happened with your gyno. Your tits didn't meet the medical definition for gyno but that doesn't mean you don't have a minor/early/not fully developed version of it. You have minor gyno thst will probably go away once you cut down but it'll probably be one of the hardest parts of your body to lose the fat from and you might have puffy nips even at really low BF%. You know you can't spot reduce where you lose fat so just go on a cut like normal, that's all you can really do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.