[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw rest day What do you do in order for you not to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>tfw rest day
What do you do in order for you not to kill yourself on rest day?
>feelsbadman
>>
look up 75 hobbies for men on art of manliness. Go out on long walks in the sun, hell, maybe even socialize.
>>
File: 1426664614275s.jpg (14 KB, 208x248) Image search: [Google]
1426664614275s.jpg
14 KB, 208x248
>>37606599
>tfw not even rest day
what do you do to kill the hours before and after gym time
all i do is play games and watch anime until that time of the day where i have a little bit of meaning to my life
>>
>>37606599
Enjoy the hard work you did the day before and the work yet ahead. Alternatively you could just be yourself :^)
>>
File: aznshrugs.png (20 KB, 244x192) Image search: [Google]
aznshrugs.png
20 KB, 244x192
practice guitar, draw, play some vidya, watch/learn spanish shows, cook, meditate, try not to masturbate, masturbate, sit outside and watch squirrels fuck around, work on truck, work on welding project, listen to music, write poetry if i'm feeling emotionally queer, take the bows out into the woods and shoot shit, take guns to the range and shoot shit, and last but not least: shitpost with my only friends on an anonymous american image board :)

yeah that's about it. i may not have any friends, gf, or a social life, but at least i keep myself busy.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160619.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160619.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
Get 100% blackout shitfaced
>>
>>37606663
>write poetry if i'm feeling emotionally queer
sounds pretty fun lad
>>
>>37606685
>drinking
>thinking you can still make gains

Good luck
>>
Work.
>>
>>37606599
Lift for another month and start looking forward to rest days
>>
>>37606704
I've been lifting for 4 years and hit a 1plaet OHP for the first time ever yesterday. You may have a point.
>>
>rest days

Jesus sounds horrible
>>
>>37606734
bruh i'm a manlet and i hit 1pl8 ohp after 1 year starting at skele mode. quit drinking it's killing your gains. or eat more.

>>37606694
thanks, it feels bretty good to get out bottled up emotions while tears drip onto the page. i would absolutely die though if anyone read the pages. they're cringy as fuck.
>>
>>37606734
>I've been lifting for 4 years and hit a 1plaet OHP for the first time ever yesterday
Christ man, where did you start from?
>>
>>37606819
30kg maybe? I honestly can't remember.
>>37606813
I eat almost perfectly, I'm just an alcoholic.

A month of binge drinking basically sets me back 6 months of progress.
>>
>>37606704
>>37606813

Drinking doesn't kill gains, it just makes you fatter
>>
>>37606841

>Drinking doesn't kill gains

it slows protein synthesis by 20%. it literally destroys gains.
>>
>>37606599
Beat off.
>>
Get other hobbies
>>37606615
>artpofmanliness
anybody who regularly visits this site is not manly at all
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.