[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym douchebags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Hhnnngggg.jpg (98 KB, 1411x2048) Image search: [Google]
Hhnnngggg.jpg
98 KB, 1411x2048
So who here thinks they have the worst scumbags in their gym?

>walk in to kill some shoulders
>not even 20 mins in, some 40 yr old crack headwearing sunglasses taking ab pics in the mirror
>go to grab 70's for shoulder press (pls no bully)
>"hey bud I'm taking pics wanna move aside?"
>makes the "shoo" hand gesture and goes "TSS TSS"
> I grab the dumbbells anyways and say "I'm just grabbing these
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY
>look at him and repeat (didn't puss out and made eye contact)
>"That's what I thought".. not sure what he though he achieved here

I think my gym beats yours in terms of shitty people. We got a lot of cardio bunnies, so men typically get insecure as fuck and have obnoxious behavior. Also, what is your guys' strategy for dealing with difficult people in general? I just laugh it off and move on, but I assume some of you guys are more aggressive.
>>
File: DUDE ABS.jpg (197 KB, 854x1222) Image search: [Google]
DUDE ABS.jpg
197 KB, 854x1222
Bumpinnn for zac
>>
>>37606420
you probably have a fuckboy demeanor because he wouldn't have done that otherwise.
>>
>>37606420
You should've challenged him to a duel by fists, that's what real men do
>>
>>37606545
What do you mean by this? I was trying to do my workout quietly and he was wearing sunglasses, taking ab pics, and loudmouthing at everyone for 60 minutes. How am I the fuck boy?
>>
>>37606593
There's a police station across the street... literally. Maybe if he swung first and I defended myself, but you'd still have legal stress to worry about.
>>
>gym is quiet, 10am
>squat rack empty, some half nigger manlet doing deadlift's on the platform next to it.
>go to squat, get bar set up.. work toward 140kg set
>Guy is doing some sort of circuit training between deadlift's, talking to friends, trying to chat up girls, floor stretches in the middle of the gym, and cable rows.
>only deadlifting 2pl8x5
>skinnyfat but slightly chubby
>I reset safety bars as he is walking towards his shitty deadlift's
>guy starts shouting about how he is deadlifting and I'm in his way.

>Tell him to calm down he is barely lifting and what he is picking up isn't respectable for a girl
>gets angrier.. does angry deadlift's after im set for the squats and goes to moan to his friends
>continues stretching all over the gym floor and singing loudly to his music.
>either somehow thought he won, or is too stupid to know what happened

Alternatively there was some little niglet who came up to me while I was using the squat rack again (working to my 4pl8 1rm) coz his dumpy skinnyfat white bitch wanted to do some 'squats'
>asks me "you still using that" and points at the squat rack
>my gf, who is deadlifting, turns to him and this girl "yeah he is, your half plate squats can wait"

It's a cheap gym and full of cheap people, really can't wait to change my membership soon.
>>
>one maori guy that continuously drops his weights from thigh height regardless of weight
>can't afford earphones so just plays music out of his phone speaker

>the two pajeet twins
>also drop their weights from thigh height
>constantly shout to each about all the "gains they are making
other than those 3 my gym is pretty good desu
>>
>>37606677
Is the maori guy builtfat or fkn yyyyuuuuggeeee from dem maori genetics and dat dere construction work?
>>
>>37606671
Kek they always have this smug "yeah! take that!" vibe after, even though they've achieved nothing...

Btw did the guy ask for the squat rack politely, or did your gf BTFO him spontaneously?
>>
>>37606697
built fat i'd say
>>
>>37606677
There's no trainers in the gym to give them shit? I have trainers in mine, but they're WAY too pussy to confront rude behavior, except a few older trainers.
>>
>>37606703
Nah he just walked up shouting toward me because I had earphones on. Saw me put plates on the bar as he was walking toward me too.

It definitely wasn't polite, was more along the lines of "you're done with that now because I say so" even though hes weak as shit and got btfo by a girl half his weight.
>>
>>37606420
Kek roiders amirite God I hate em
>>
>>37606747
pretty sure my gym is run by jews and like yours are afraid of confrontation and/or scaring customers away
>>
File: 1444772719215.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444772719215.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>37606750
Kek your girl is based

>Tfw just broke up with gf that used to BTFO other girls in front of me frequently
>>
>>37606773
This guy was pretty average build famalam. I generally avoid confrontation with crackheads, as they're identical to niggers in their unpredictable behavior. Seems like the type of dude to pull a knife out
>>
File: 1465873837873.gif (1 MB, 221x384) Image search: [Google]
1465873837873.gif
1 MB, 221x384
No douchebag stories lads?
>>
This fossil fatass manlet who literally has the need to correct EVERY exercise i do except abs as expected despite him being fat and in a weird ss routine. he's generally a pain in the ass with other people and has a manlet son who is a retard. He happens to be super insecure about his sexuality so he's always dissing the based PT as a fag or the Mexican equivalent for the slang joto. Like I like to use it with friends too but knock it off closeted case.

Another turbo manlet with a bad case of a baby face who is completely harmless but just kinda off putting. It's funny when he tries to flirt with girls taller than him though
>>
File: Danielle-682x1024.jpg (122 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Danielle-682x1024.jpg
122 KB, 682x1024
>frequent an LA fitness with a bunch of old people and friendly bros
>everyone is always ready to spot you if you ask
>if you're a regular, the other regulars give you the nod of acceptance
>constantly get the "enjoy your workout, bro" after spotting or asking a question
>~40yo former powerlifting milf from Moldova always chats with me, feels me up
>got to the point where I hang out with her and became her lifting buddy

I pretty much fucking love my gym. I have zero problems, and zero douche bags. Everyone even let's you join in on their session if you're waiting on them.
>>
>>37606660
>There's a police station across the street... literally.
as opposed to figuratively? Stupid fucking meathead. Grab a dictionary and give your brain muscles some definition for once in your life.
>>
>>37607004
> this projection

"Across the street" is commonly a figure of speech you fuckhead. You're the cunt were all talking about in out stories. Here's my (you)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.