[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of soylent? Just a meme? https://diy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
What does /fit/ think of soylent? Just a meme?

https://diy.soylent.com/recipes

I've been looking into as a food replacement but I'm worried about stomach atrophy.
>>
>soy in the name

nigger do you want to look like that androgynous faggot in the pic?
>>
>>37604539

yeah man drink a glass of soy milk and you will grow tits better stay away from all that nonsense amirite
>>
>>37604539
phytoestrogen is not estrogen you tard
>>
File: Damme Dancing.gif (2 MB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
Damme Dancing.gif
2 MB, 250x263
On >>>/lgbt/ they recommend soy to traps to encourage feminine development.

So go nuts OP! Chug that shit!
>>
>>37604561
>>37604568

Yeah that's why doctors recommend women avoid soy when they have breast cancer which comes from out of control estrogen.

I don't really care what you faggots do, the science is out there.
>>
Soylent is a mixture of various supplements that together make a food replacement, did none of you fuckers read the link?

Also, it doesn't matter if doctors reccomend it or if the lgbt community reccomend soya, certain facts can be wrongly thought of as true but not be, even by medical professionals, just think of Thalidomide.
>>
>>37604702
sounds like a stupid idea that would get very boring
>>
>>37604702

Dude... It's a marketing scheme.

I researched it before. You would not enjoy it at all and it will send your estrogen through the roof.

Your parents never taught you "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" ?
>>
>>37604913
How the fuck is it a marketing scheme with websites like the diy soylent around?
And it doesnt sound too good to be true to be honest.
I ordered a batch of joylent (european alternative) and tried it for a while. Taste s not horrible but my shits were kinda painful when I ate it exclusively.
Its useful for like breakfast replacement when you cant stomach too much early in the morning but still need the energy.
I think id kill myself of boredom if I ate it exclusively.
>>
>>37604539
>>37604585
>>37604913
you people are huge fucking retards

soylent has nothing to do with soy. it's just the name, a reference to "soylent green," the food rations in the movie of the same name
>>
>>37604969
YOU'VE GOT TO TELL THEM IT'S PEOPLE
>>
>>37604969
Yes. Although the Soylent 2.0 (the ready-to-drink-bottles) has protein based on soy in it, the powder has rice protein.
>>
Meal replacement why?

First I would recommend getting a scale and using Katch Mccardle formula for TDEE to really check if you are not overeating. If you still young maybe youth magic keeps your BF relatively down even if you actually eating too much. So you are eating only what you need? Don't you like cooking? It's has been my main hobby for 5 years now and I love it. Anyway if you really hates cooking then you can try intermittent fasting and eat only once a day. I don't understand how some people want to eat more, I'm always looking for ways to eat less, maybe thats the curse of learning how to cook.
Also if you want to improve cooking skills go for it but stay way from baking. Things you can bake after a certain point are very potent drugs and your cutting will pay the price.
>>
>>37604514
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>how do i into macros
>>
I get the appeal of a no thought, no effort approach to fueling the human body, but I don't think we're quite there yet.
>>
I'm not sure how similar it is to Soylent but I use a similar thing called Huel and it's great for bulking. I've been using it for about 6 months now and there have been no adverse effects, would recommend.
>>
>>37604514
Omfg. Recipes from Mad max?

Witness meeee!
>>
>>37604514
Why do we have this thread every fucking day?
>>
>>37605625
because "viral" marketing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.