[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tilt.jpg (479 KB, 1697x1131) Image search: [Google]
tilt.jpg
479 KB, 1697x1131
Daily reminder to do your streches to fix your Anterior Pelvic tilt, Rolled shoulders, and forward head if you want to be aesthetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpO5pgQwc5c
>>
>>37604480
bumpo because there's no reason you guys shouldnt be doing daily streches for aesthetics
>>
Do you think Zyzz spent all his time foam rolling and stretching

no

he was too busy being a sick kunt
>>
>>37604732

or you can just lift

this shit is usually caused by muscle imbalances not muscle stiffness
>>
>>37604480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMLqhY9U7w
>>37604743
it takes 4 minutes to do daily and zyzz didnt spend his life in a computer chair like many of of
>>
>>37604763
lifting will just reinforce current posture, it is not substantial enough to correct it

t. someone whose posture stayed shit after lifting for a year until I tried to change it
>>
>>37604480
wow ty OP, i've had lower back pain after fucking up my OHP and I was wondering why i got that even though I didn't feel like my form was bad

i watched the video and the guy said the anterior pelvic tilt can also cause knee pain, which I don't have anymore but had a week ago

i'm going to do the stretches, thanks man
>>
>>37604784

I dont agree, all these slumped postures you see people in are from weak back muscles for myself after I started lifting it fixed my posture right away, (ty deadlifts and rows) and got rid of my lower back pain I had because my hip muscles and lower back could actually hold me in position, not a single stretch was done, beforew lifting I did muay thai every session began with 20 mins of full body stretching and it did nothing for my posture
>>
Lifting hasn't really helped my posture at all, but I don't deadlift so maybe that's it.
>>
>>37604833
> 20 mins of full body stretching and it did nothing for my posture
so you're saying you corrected your tight flexors BEFORE you lifted and then lifting corrected the muscular imbalance?

its a combo of both, if you just lift or just stretch your posture wont magically improve, but I can tell you from personal experience lifting by itself doesnt auto fix the problem
>>
>>37604892

no, basically I played sport and didn't do anything else leading to muscular imbalances (ex. chest stronger than back) then when I started lifting my back started to straighten since the muscles before were weak and elongated, just look at you average 18 year and their head posture, their back and neck muscles are being stretched from looking at phone screens and slouching, when your muscles get stronger they shorten when in a resting position
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.