[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: obvious things that many people do not know. Cardio harms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: whisper.jpg (471 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
whisper.jpg
471 KB, 600x800
ITT: obvious things that many people do not know.

Cardio harms the skinnyfat. If you're skinnyfat, never do it.
>>
Girls also make gains. Unless you want to look like a man, never pick up a free weight.
>>
>>37541586
So how does a skinnyfat lose his gut?
>>
>>37541596
bulk + heavy squats and deadlifts, then cut.
>>
>>37541596
ignore OP and do HIIT
>>
>>37541586
> low intensity steady state cardio harms the skinnyfat

ftfy
>>
>>37541586

>Cardio harms the skinnyfat. If you're skinnyfat, never do it.

Bullshit meme / misinformation.
>>
>>37541586
Natty lifters wanting to get big and strong and they're doing isolation exercises instead of a full body compound workouts 3 days a week.
>>
File: stallone.jpg (62 KB, 850x474) Image search: [Google]
stallone.jpg
62 KB, 850x474
>>37541603
Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!
>>
>>37541619
Does this work?
>>
>>37541669
If you're natty, yes.

You aren't getting swole doing lateral DB raises or leg extensions sweety.
>>
>>37541664

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Cardio is very good for you. Even if you're insane about gains, high intensity cardio could be incorporated at least once a week.
>>
>>37541719

Why?
>>
There's enough women out there that everyone has a chance.

You just need to meet them.
>>
>>37541596
You eat at a slight surplus and run twice a week on top of lifting weights at least 3 times a week.
>>
>>37541586
Am skinnyfat eating at an almost 500calorie deficit, no cardio and my own variation of SS and lost 5kg bodyweight since march and my chest, lats and biceps have noticeably increased in size and strength.
>>
My best advice for skinnyfats is lifting + HIIT.

I agree, cardio will fuck up skinnyfats (low intesnity 45+ minutes cardio will actually fuck up anyone)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.