[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low body fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ds_zpse366bb31.png (414 KB, 502x571) Image search: [Google]
ds_zpse366bb31.png
414 KB, 502x571
Just to make you remember that there is nothing wrong with going under 10% bf for long periods of time. You are paranoid for thinking otherwise because it is perfectly healthy to stay at 7% bf. You guys are incompetent loosers, that's why you are not making it.
>>
>>37540786
if he cuts his arm will he bleed to death?
>>
>>37540800

>American education
>>
>>37540800
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>37540821
He a big guy 4 u
>>
>>37540800
No, there are only veins under the skin. Arteries are hidden much deeper. Veins are not pressurized and coagulate very fast. But it would definitely hurt .D
>>
>>37540786
Enjoy your no boners.
>>
Bullshit
>>
Enjoy feeling shitty all the time, having no energy, being way weaker in the gym and erectile dysfunction. Assuming you're natty, that is, if you're juicing, this doesn't really apply.
>>
>>37540898
Why is that? because fat forms hormones?
>>
>>37540910

When you have a low bf your body enters to survival mode and change the way it regulates hormones in order to increase to odds of survival. Leptin and testosterone drops and you become insuline hypersensitive.
>>
>>37541002
Holy shit, I don't like that. I need to stay above 12%?
>>
>>37540786
What are the small lumps on his abs?

I see them many high level BBers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.