[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKJ V4zIrS6o Surprised he d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: thefuckiswrongwithvg.png (772 KB, 864x577) Image search: [Google]
thefuckiswrongwithvg.png
772 KB, 864x577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKJV4zIrS6o

Surprised he didnt get arrested.
>>
>>37539759
if he was serious about animal cruelty at all he would have asked to take the horses place
>>
>>37539759
man he sounds like a loser all out of breath and shit
>>
Id be angry as well if a cop was abusing my father.
>>
>>37540173
toppest kek
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 366x176) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 366x176
>>37539759
This video was unbearably cringe worthy. I literally had to cover my face and scroll the webpage down to avoid looking at the video because of how embarrassed I felt for him. I started off hating Vegan nogains, then grew to like him quickly with his worst of the fitness industry videos, and now I've slowly started to hate him again. He's a prime example of why society looks at Vegans like they're nut cases. obnoxious, pretentious, small, scared, and weak.

He honestly sounded like he was about to cry when confronting the cop, and the horse was just chillin looking completely fine. Faggot is just looking for an excuse to start beef because he's an insecure mong that wants to prove himself.
>>
>>37540941
>the horse was just chillin looking completely fine
Because you have so much experience with horses, right?
>>
>Vegans
>>
>>37540983
Not that guy, but my family has always worked in stables and what Vegan Nogains was saying was utter bullshit. The horse was fine.
>>
>>37540941
>This video was unbearably cringe worthy
This is what I expected and opted not to even click the link

>>37540983
No, but he has alot of experience riding yer mom and whore kind of sounds like horse. Does that count?
>>
>>37540941
Is he a paid shill by the beef industry, placed there to make vegans look like every stereotype is true?

I mean shit, dogs and horses that work for the police are like among the best treated animals in the world. Like they're treated as fellow officers, get a burial and everything...
>>
>>37541029
>get a burial
Because the pigs work them to death.
>>
>>37541047
I bet you're one of those people who pulls out a camera when they get stopped for speeding and starts screaming "I know my rights!"
>>
>>37541077
I bet you're a boot licker stooge :)
>>
The faggot only made this video to impress his ugly loser girlfriend that loves horses. It's pathetic. This guy is such a fucking cuck
>>
>>37541097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>37541097
Notice how he didn't deny it.
>>
>>37539759
>Surprised he didnt get arrested.

It's because it was filmed in Toronto, Canada. If he did this in the US, he would have been arrested for sure.
>>
>>37541124
What's the point in arguing online with someone who disagrees with me?

At the end of the day, the cops are protecting you, despite the shit you say about them.
>>
File: 1410027529146.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1410027529146.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>37541119
oh my god this is satisfying, thank you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>37539759
This video coming from the guy who imprisons dogs in his household is nothing short of hypocrisy.
>>
>>37540141
Maybe he ran after the horse?
It's still a fucking mongoloid though
>>
File: 5 ft 10 kingofmanlets.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5 ft 10 kingofmanlets.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>37539759
Altough I am skinny and weak and only 178 cm. At least I don't look like that thing next to him.
>>
>>37541248

If running is tiring him out maybe he should get a horse to travel around on?
>>
>>37541144
>arrested
that's a funny way of spelling "shot no fewer than 30 times"
>>
>>37541269
Don't knock on the working class m8
>>
>>37541248
>cardio fag
>bloats how vegan diet is god tier for cardio
>rides his bike everywhere
>does martial arts
>out of breath from running a few feet

Seriously?
>>
What camera does he use? The footage is really nice.
>>
>>37539759
Hope this guy goes on holiday to the US and gets police-brutality'd.
>>
He has a point though, why are they still riding horses around the cities? Wouldn't bikes be more efficient? Plus horses leave shit everywhere.
>>
>>37541506
crowd control
>>
>>37541506
I agree, waste of tax money
>>
>>37541443
This. He was just scared.

He's admitted to social phobia and anxiety. you can hear it in his voice. He can't keep his composure, his voice cracks, he's out of breath. the video is edited, who knows what he left out.

He's a scared, insecure, naive kid. For his age at 25, he's mentally underdeveloped. And it's pathetic.

No wonder the only girl he can get looks like a fucking dude and lives on the other side of a world.
>>
>>37539759
>Surprised he didnt get arrested.

It's Canada, people are reasonable there.
>>
>>37541506
horses are taller, you can trip a bike to
>>
Vegans are honestly just as bad as fatties.
>>
>>37541539
Not really.
>>
>>37541506
Horse police are good for control of peaceful crowd, but pretty shitty for a regular city patrol
>>
>>37541552
Yes, they are. Obviously they haven't been bullied enough.
>>
>>37541506
>why are they still riding horses around the cities?
I'm sure if they haven't had a riot in a while they take the horse out anyway, to make sure its accustomed to the city etc.
>>
>>37541506
Horses are scary as shit, you don't fuck with a horse
>>
>>37541119
>all he had to do was give me his drivers license
Holy kek, the closing line was flawless.
>>
>bitches about a horse's mouth may or may not be slightly uncomfortable
>wears clothes manufactured in sweat shops by literal human slaves
>>
>>37541269
Ten to one that "thing" has a wife and kids, beta boy
>>
>>37541119
>first video: help help assault!
>second video: stop assaulting me! you're assaulting him!

why do none of "am I being detained" idiots know that battery is the actual contact and assault is the threat? how come none of them yell "help help I'm being battered?!"
>>
>>37541801
But humans aren't animals so it's okay!!,
>>
>>37541506

A horse doesn't get stuck in traffic like a car does.
A horse uses it's energy to transport the cop and his gear (which can be substantial) rather the the cop wasting his energy biking to a location.
A horse is intimidating to most people, bikes are not.
Most critically a horse gives the cop a high vantage point, he can easily look over cars and crowds and see what's actually going on which is why they're so popular for crowd control (they can spot instigators more easily).

They're probably ridiculously expensive for these advantages. But since when does that ever stop government from buying something?
>>
>>37539759
"i think i really embarrassed him"
whew holy fuck closed it cos of the cringe from that one
>>
>>37541928
The reality is
>wtf. This kid is so rude and obnoxious. I'm just doing my job. Fuck this. I'm not staying here and listening to this freak bitch at me

Vegan nogains delusional mind
>YEAH I THINK I SCARED HIM OFF SND EMBARRASSED HIM LOL IM SUCH AN INTIMIDATING TOUGH GUY. PEOPLE DONT LIKE CONFRONTING ME.
>>
>>37541119
"Is speeding a crime?"
lol wtf this guy is a fucking dumbass
also "I do not consent" loooooool
>>
>>37541119
Jesus christ. I sincerely hates cops and I'm the kind of faggot that will that will hold everything against them. But these guys are morons. Imo, the only time a cop is worth listening is when he stops someone for driving misbehaviour. There's no argument to make against one because you drove like a retard. Let him talk, accept the consequences of being a dumbass and move on. And if for some reason you truly believes the cop was wrong to condemn you in any way, just argue it on court like a civilized person.

Don't argue with him. Don't heckle him. Don't piss him off while he's on the job. Let him go and deal with it.
>>
>>37541947
so much this. sometimes I feel sorry for VG. what if he grows some balls in a few years, stops being a whiny bitch vegan and all this shit is floating around the internet? he dug his own grave.
>>
>>37541506
Having a few experiences in protest (and by living near stables all my life), it's mostly because the horses are much more intimidating. A cop on a bike cannot fight back or run over someone while a fucking horse will have no calm in kicking or push you over if he feels threatened. Every protesters with a bit of brain knows that and won't start shit with a horse in fear of hurting him or the beast itself.
>>
They don't arrest non whites in Canada.
>>
What? The horse looks healthy and fine. This is fucking cringy.
>>
I was all set to be pissed off at the cop based on the title, but I'm just pissed off at the guy.

Even if bits and shoes are cruel, this guy didn't seem to care about that. He just seemed to care about causing trouble. Any time the cop tried to engage him in a conversation, he started talking over him with his animal cruelty talking points.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>37541119
>Is speeding a crime?
>Am I driving?
I feel bad for cops, they have to deal with this shit every day. No wonder some snap and beat the shit out of some retard.
>>
>>37542335
>Even if bits and shoes are cruel
for what it's worth, there's nothing cruel about horseshoes. If a horse is shod properly, it doesn't even register with them. Of course a bad shoe job could lead to instant pain (if they drive the nails improperly or trim too much of the hoof or frog) or damage that won't show up for a while that could lead to a lame horse, shoes are necessary all things considered.
>>
>>37541234
I hope he doesn't force his dog to be vegan.
>>
>>37542335
>shoes are cruel
Isn't it harmful for the horse to walk without it on asphalt or roads for example?
>>
>>37542422
yes. Even on asphalt they have to use special traction devices so they don't slip. Either they drive like tungsten studs into the shoes or they have special nails with carbide heads.
>>
>>37542397
>lame horse
I know that's a legit term but I lost my shit so hard
>>
>>37541285
aha wat?
>>
>>37541119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw&index=17&list=WL
>>
>>37542335

>Bits and shoes are cruel

A properly maintained and used bit causes no discomfort to a horse, but serves as a great way for a horse to pick up gentle tactile signals from the rider. It's used even less in UK riding compared to American riding, as the knees and legs are used more outside the states.

Horses can't even feel shoes unless the smith fucks them up majority, it's like you can't feel anything if your nails were done, since nails are dewd keratin. Shoes are needed to ride over hard ground and are still useful to prevent wear and hoof issues over softer ground when riding

Given horses are one of the animals man has used for so long and had such a close relationship with, and today are ridden largely for pleasure in the West, riding techniques are not harmful to the horse as an unfit horse in pain performs worse and would not last as long.

>Sometimes cruel horse racing practices aside. Fuck those abusers.
>>
>>37542544
>smith
breh, enlighten people. They're called farriers.
>>
>>37541047
>work them to death.
I can't say about horses, but police dogs are usually retired around 5. They usually live out the rest of their life with the family of one of the officers that worked with them.
>>
>>37542397
Sorry, I wasn't trying to argue that bits and shoes are cruel. I have no idea. I basically meant "Even if the things he is saying are correct, and I don't know if they are..."
>>
>>37542658
I know, just let throwing out facts.
>>
File: 1463113837540.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1463113837540.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>37541119

>"You tried to attack my nuts! That is not proper use of a taser!"
>>
>>37542410
Welp.
>>
>>37542049
And not only that, but if for some reason, if he ever decided to be a meat eater again, his name is already known to the vegan community. So he'd be burned at the cross for deciding to change his life style.

Vegan is like a cult. A crazy fucking cult that judges you and will only accept you if you have the same life style as them.
>>
>>37542410
His dog is vegan too
>>
>>37543115

Yeah, meat eaters never judge others for not eating meat. They're very open-minded people.
>>
>>37543833
poor dog is suffering. That's legit animal cruelty
>>
I never knew this nigger lives in my city. If /fit/ can help me find out where he lives / frequents exactly I will kill him.
>>
>>37539759
god i fucking hate that psycopath.and he annoys the hell out of me in the way he pronounces words...it was very satisfying to watch GradeAUnderA destroy him...
>>
>>37544105
Here is a you, fucking autistic anon
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.