[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if i'm doing a full body workout 3 days/week should i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: vw.jpg (282 KB, 966x750) Image search: [Google]
vw.jpg
282 KB, 966x750
if i'm doing a full body workout 3 days/week should i do it like

monday - heavy weight (strength training)
wednesday - low weight (endurance)
friday - medium weight (hypertrophy)

or should i just focus on the one kind of training 3 days/week instead of 3 kinds of training?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>37531829
I'd say do all 3 all 3 days

Heavy compounds
Hypertrophy isolation accessories
Bodyweight conditioning and cardio
>>
>>37533240
This some good shit right here OP
>>
>>37533240
wouldn't that lead to overtraining?
>>
>>37533931
No lol that's just propaganda used by simple minded people that try to force you into their perfect ideal camps

Split bros and stronk fats are gonna hate

But you can do both
>>
>>37533990
Further more after doing 25 heavy rows doing 30-40 bicep curls will not overtrain you for example
>>
>>37533990
ok so how should i lay out the exercise? let's use squats for example

3 sets of heavy weight then:
3 sets of medium weight:
3 sets of light weight

or

1 set of heavy then
medium
light
>>
>>37534050
No no no
Squats are a base compound and therefore should be heavy

For your volume stuff you'd do like leg extensions and curls and leg press

And then for conditioning you'd do like box jumps and some burpees and cardio

That's for squats
>>
>>37534201
aren't you suppose to do one exercise for a body part when doing full body?
>>
Just do SS with accessories, god damn OP.
>>
Fucking Christ OP you are stupid.
>Heavy
Compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, OHP, etc)
Core work
>Light
Isolation (bicep curl, calf raises, leg extensions, etc)
>Endurance
Pylometrics (box jumps, clapping push ups, broad jumps, etc)
Standard cardio

Compound lifts buid strength, isolation develops the size of each individual muscle and pylo builds power output plus endurancd.
>>
>>37534363
Also compounds put shit tons of testosterone into your bloodstream. So if you get a pump in your biceps after squats technically you'll see more growth
>>
>>37534421
no it doesn't you broscientist retard, don't believe everything you read on the internet
>>
>>37534266
One compound, isolations do not require near the recovery
>>
>>37534446
Not him but it does affect test levels, just not free test like most bros think so the saying is wrong but test does change just not available test
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK