[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Paisaje.jpg (69 KB, 450x256) Image search: [Google]
Paisaje.jpg
69 KB, 450x256
Could stop sleeping for 3 days have fun effects such as hallucinations?
>>
It wouldn't be fun

Just take some shrooms and watch Hokuto No Ken
>>
>>37531474
You can go about two to three days without "sleep" before you start experiencing sound hallucinations and your body starts compensating by doing "micronaps". Eventually you'll experience visual hallucinations but by this time you'll want to seek medical attention. Also it isn't fun. At all.

t. Adderall bender for 4 days
>>
>>37531586
for me I start after about two days. Not from speed or anything, just weekend OTC (ROTC if you're Murrican) exercises.

The hallucinations aren't the fun kind though, they're nothing like LSD hallucinations
>>
I stayed up for 3 nights last year for a festival. When I went to fall asleep on the 4th day I actually had what I assumed people refer to as a religious experience. Like there was a presence in the room pushing me down into a hole. Seriously, it was wild.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 534x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 534x360
>>37531530
This, it will blow your mind
>>
up
>>
>>37531474
What visual and audio hallucinations did you guys have?
>>
>>37531604
that was probably the drugs if you were at a festy
when I've been up that long the hallucinations were like MDMA comedown hallucinations, i.e seeing people in trees and stuff
not fun
>>
>>37531730
Weirdest one was on exercise. I was on stag at 3AM and freezing my bollocks off and my mate had gone to get the next poor sod so I was alone. I saw silhouettes of people walking towards me out of the bushes. We'd been attacked several times so I'd had basically no sleep for 48 hours.
Shouted a challenge and got no reply. Was about to open up when I blinked and they disappeared.
>>
I am a former Royal Marine Commando.

You can go without sleep for about 2 to 3 days, it depends on the person, but the third day without sleep is usually the most difficult (thursday nights in the field you would sleep 30 minutes so that was soemthing dank)

no fun, very scary; even when in full gear being a spooky guy with a gun.
>>
>>37531474
It's generally between 48-72 hours without sleep that you start hallucinating. By all accounts it's pretty goddamn miserable, though, so just take some drugs, ya idiot.
>>
>>37531730
I'm the adderall anon and it was during exams. I would hear people talking to me even though I was alone in my room and I would see someone's shadow outside my door but when I would look no one was there. It got so bad I would imagine watching south park or something on TV even though it was off at the time.

Theres a reason why sleep deprivation is a legitimate torture technique in the military, the shit will fucking destroy you.
>>
>>37532099
that's stimulant psychosis more than sleep dep
that can happen with sleep dep, but it's after a longer period
>>
>>37531474
I used to deliver pizzas and had insomnia. On day three every time I got out of my car the earth kept shaking as I stood up.
>>
>>37531474

after 5 days i get hallucinations and shadow play. nothing serious or compared to other benefits.

-amphetamine cutter
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.