[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, a gym opened in my building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1436432282961.jpg (164 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1436432282961.jpg
164 KB, 1280x960
It's a pretty small one, and usually empty,
there's a treadmill, weights, and like one machine with 3 sits on every side, that you can do 9 exercises with,
some of those spongy mattresses, and that wooden ladder thingy.

What should I do, how, and why? total noob.
I don't want to sign up to a real gym, this is literally in my home.
>>
>>37529655
Read sticky.

>weights
What? Barbells? Dumbbells? Kettlebells? Bags half-filled with cement leftover from construction?
>>
>>37529839
dumbells.
>>
>>37529655
If it has no powerrack and barbells it ain't worth it imo.
>>
>>37529910
I don't really want to get big, just lose some weight and look better, I can lift 2 dumbells together for the same effect
>>
>>37530160
then why don't you just go outside and run around the block. change your diet and you will lose weight, faggot.
you don't autmatically get big just because you squat. you need those excersises. for getting big but also for losing weight
>>
>>37530219
I don't want to sign up for a gym, it's far as fuck from where I am, and there's literally one down the building
>>
>>37530231
so you don't have to pay for the gym in your building?
if so, then use it. but you will never make it if you don't take it seriously.
you sound like the kind of guy who thinks by doing lateral raises with 10lbs dumbells will make you lose weight.
>>
>>37530258
But why are barbells necessary? If I can do other exercises?
it's not free but it's already part of the rent whether I use it or not
>>
>>37530325
Just read the sticky and learn what you have to do or leave
>>
>>37530325
kek
is that even legal?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.