[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be working out at the gym >Roided up manlet and his girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (6).jpg (8 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8 KB, 443x332
>Be working out at the gym
>Roided up manlet and his girlfriend working out 2 metres to the left of me
>In between us is a ceiling fan
>It's hot as fuck so I go and turn the fan on, it's on a timer so once it's turned on its on for 15 minutes
>Manlet starts raging at me, "Did you fucking turn that fan on?", "yeah you just saw me do it"
>"Don't you think you should fucking ask before you turn it on?", "No, it's hot and it's a fan,, get over it"
> Yelling match ensues between me, manlet and his girlfriend
> Manlet gets fed up and climbs on top of the dumbell rack to unplug the cord.
> I tell him to remember to plug it back in before he leaves then I go back to my workout.

Who was in the right here, /fit/?
Next time I see him there, Im thinking about going over to him, asking if I may switch the fan on, then when he says no, I'll do it anyway. Good or bad idea?
>>
Not if you don't want to be torn a new arsehole.
>>
>>37528479
If it's a fan that everyone can use you're in the right, just inconsiderate. If it's supposed to be for gym staff to turn on then you're wrong. Go to a gym with central heating and cooling you mongoloid
>>
>>37528486
Why do you say that? I'm 6'1 and he barely comes up to my collar bone

>>37528516
It's for everyone, there's a button on the wall right below it
>>
you are a beta for yelling with him, alphas dont yell.
>>
>>37528479

The right move would have been to say "whoa little buddy" when he climbed on the rack and unplugged it for him just by reaching up.
>>
File: 1464353967975.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
Not ending the story with manlet climbing a chair and falling onto the dumbell rack causing spinal damage which then reduce his height more so
>>
>>37528479
you're a faggot for even letting it get to yelling/having an argument.

it's turning on a fuckin fan. you should've just laughed at him and continued your workout.
>>
>sperging out because someone turns on a fan

You should've pointed out how ridiculous he was being.
>>
>>37528479
did you fuck his gf with your HEIGHT?
>>
Cunts would always whinge at me to turn the fan off in the gym too. It's like they don't want some nice airflow when they're getting all hot and sweaty.
>>
>>37528644
I was doing more laughing rhianon yelling

>>37528646
Oh I did

>>37528716
She was actually pretty ugly

>>37528740
Yeah I've had heaps of people winge, but this guy took it to the extreme
>>
File: favresconundrum.jpg (291 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
favresconundrum.jpg
291 KB, 1280x930
>>37528479
>ceiling fan with a cord
besides that, fans really do nothing but give mental comfort to wusses who didn't want to go the extra mile for the fancier gym membership; get over yourself and keep lifting in the heat
>>
>>37528601
"Get down from there, you little raskal you. You'll hurt yourself, little homie."
>>
>>37528479
I think you were right, but I wouldn't antagonize that manlet.

Manlets can be like fucking chimps when they're on roids, he's so insecure he'll definitely lash out at you if you hurt his little (lol) pride.

If he latches onto your back he might be able to rip your face off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.