[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potbelly...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 940x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 940x1200
What's the best way for a woman to lose a pot belly. I weigh around 154 and even when I was skinnier I still had this pot. Help?
>>
>>37524402
stop eating as much you fatass
>>
>>37524402
eat less, lift some weights, and be more active
>>
Stop shoveling food into your mouth and do cardio and lift weights. You can't spot reduce nigger.
>>
>>37524402
Sticky.
>>
>>37524402
>spot reduction meme
>don't wanna get buff I'm grill btw
sticky ffs
>>
Quit Drinking all the fucking time! I swear every chick, at least in college, goes and gets hammered than bitches because they "workout" aka walk on the elliptical for 2 hours, and have a gut.
>>
Ok I'm on the right track with the eating part and I've been doing sit-ups. How many hours each day in your opinion should one excercise?
>>
>>37524402
After I watched Pulp Fiction, I'm not against pot bellies
>>
>>37524468
You have a gut because you're lazy. You're even to lazy to read the fucking sticky. Why don't you stop, be mindful of your laziness, and take the time to read the sticky. Then come here if you need further clarification.
>>
>>37524476
Pot bellies are cute as long as they have something else going for them, like nice tits or ass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.