[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is all it takes and you can't do it. why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: BalCalories2.png (64 KB, 570x525) Image search: [Google]
BalCalories2.png
64 KB, 570x525
this is all it takes and you can't do it. why
>>
Because fatties lack will power.
>>
I can, I've lost 40 pounds, and I did it with two destroyed hip joints. Literally anyone can fucking do it.
>>
>>37520877
>implying i can't do this
cutting is so easy, i wonder how i ever let myself get obese.

in the middle of rapid fat loss (20 pounds in 8 weeks, 1 week in, down 6 pounds, after gaining like 5 pounds of water weight)

shit is easy.

just drink all the seltzer water, and eat more fiber (lettuce for DAAYS - goes good with chicken)

also supplement micros and minerals.
>>
>>37520937
>let myself get obese.
i re-read this and it sounded like i was still fat as fuck.

i am 16% bodyfat, and after 7 weeks, i am done losing weight. (After literally over 2 years of fat loss)
>>
>>37520877

While this is a useful simplification to BTFO fatties with, this image is not fully correct and seeing 14 year olds circlejerk about 'le basic science' is getting irritating.

Energy can be stored in many different ways - two people who eat the same and exercise the same may look very different if one stores his energy as fat and the other as muscle. As an example, people with myostatin disorders may have to eat 8kcal a day and never gain weight.

Energy can also be expended in slight but noticeable bodily functions, such as temperature control or immune system responses - a sick man will put on less weight than a healthy one for traditional infections, and a man in the extreme cold will similarly tear through calories.

The problem comes when people assume that BMR is only a product of age and gender - there are many hidden causes that can obfuscate the figure.
>>
>>37520949
No you are not > cut to 10% and give yourself the advantage when you end up back at 12-14 to get back to 10% o you will end up at 18 to 20.
Is that what you want?
>I didn't think so - keep cutting.
>>
>>37520930
Bbut HAES
>>
>>37520877
because when i hit 15% bf i get extremely hungry and crave shit all the time
>>
>>37521223
take the pill that supresses hunger
>>
>>37521223

3 best cutting tools:
Chewing gum
Cigarettes
Cocaine
>>
My digestive system is fucked up. I don't absorb most of the nutrients I take in.

Check mate.
>>
>>37521241
4 meth
Not going to make it
>>
>>37521269

Meth destroys too much muscle and makes you unable to function
>>
>>37521263
what is "efficiency"

Check mate it still applies
>>
>>37521282
Nope. Most of the "energy in" just passes right through my system.
>>
File: 1353890543568.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1353890543568.gif
2 MB, 300x222
>>37521300
That's where the "efficiency" part comes into play
>>
>>37520930

This. Once you understand the math behind it, and learn to count accurately, you literally can't fail. Those who do are either 1. wrong/lying about how many calories they are eating, or 2. don't actually know how many calories they burn. Or both.
>>
>>37520972
None of this actually refutes the central point, which is that if you are eating at a caloric deficit, you'll lose weight.
>>
>>37521354

My problem with the central point is that knowing accurately how many calories you use is almost impossible, and that the simplistic internet widgets that use weight, age, exercise level and height are woefully lacking.
>>
>>37520972
This. Especially the temperature part. I eat a fuckton, and my obese roommate keeps asking me the "secret" for staying lean when it's "too cold to go running".

It's because I'm the one out running, boarding, skiing, and snowshoeing when it's below freezing instead of sitting on my ass in a heated house with cocoa and chips.
>>
One big problem is fatties measure weight without caring about FFMI or fat %. They see their weight go up even when they lose fat and think "oh no, starvation mode" and then give up.

That and they didn't get to be fat by not being lazy fucks.
>>
>>37521201
i'm on that there kinobody lean bulk after i finish this cut.

still counting calories, and tracking macros, and tracking weight.

no more weight loss though.

at least not for another year.

i need a fucking end to cutting.
that is why i did this 8 week rfl program.

i have permacut from ~260 and my goal is 160

have cut nonstop for over 2 years.

i want this to end.
i want to eat like a hooman

i refuse to not make it.
>>
>calories in calories out meme

Getting to 10% is more than that shit but it works if you're a fat fuck that shouldn't even be posting on /fit/
>>
>>37521320
Nope. I'm severely underweight even when I eat 5kcals. If the body can't absorb the nutrients, how it is going to use energy? Does it manufacture energy out of nowhere? Nope.

"Efficiency" doesn't happen.
>>
>antipsychotics make my appetite huge
>I like beer too much

I'm fine with strongfat.
>>
>>37521371

Yes, it's a moving target. You have to keep tracking the numbers and adjust as you go.

Where most fatties fail is they use some online calculator that tells them they are burning X amount, but really they are burning 500 less than that. So they eat at what they THINK is a -500 deficit but is really just maintenance. And then when it doesn't work, they give up and blame "muh conditions" and such, instead of adjusting their numbers.
>>
>>37521565

Another way to think of it: Pretend like your main goal is to accurately calculate your TDEE through trial and error. What happens on the scale is secondary.
>>
>>37521241
>chewing gum

i actually abused chewing gum and diet soda a lot, talking about 2l of diet soda and 2 packs of chewing gum per day.

gave up after a while, now im cutting again and it's easy as fuck atm. if 30% or so, i never feel hungry, my lifts don't suffer etc. but i know that once i hit 15% again hell awaits me
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 400x401
>>37521201
>>
>>37521484
Then those aren't calories in, retard.
>>
>>37521742
Can you please elaborate?
>>
>>37520877
Im doing it right now m8
>>
>>37521241
Tea seems to work really well for me
>>
>>37521742
>got btfo
>>b...b...but that's not calories in, wven though you ingested those calories into yourself! R..r...retard!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.