[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am i ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Fat Man.jpg (2 MB, 1381x2419) Image search: [Google]
Fat Man.jpg
2 MB, 1381x2419
Hey /fit/ bros i've been working out consistently for the past 3 months and i've lost 40 pounds.

I'm currently 5ft 9' and I weigh 178 pounds.

Why do i still look fat? How much do i need to lose before i look good without a shirt on? Any idea what my body fat% is currently? Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>37519818
You look fat because you are still fat. I'm gonna say you are at 18-20% bf
>>
>>37519818
>Why do i still look fat?
because you are fat.

lose another 20-30 pounds.
>>
>>37519818
Because you are fat and have no muscle mass.
>>
>>37519818
Just keep cutting bro and you'll get there
>>
>>37519818
you need to lose like 20 lbs, then a small bulk over winter, then another cut.

You need more muscle mass and less fat, so you aren't going to look amazing in under a year.
>>
>>37519818
keep your protein high and keep cutting bro your almost there, maybe like 15-20lbs left MAX
>>
>>37519864
>>37519872
Hope you're trolling but he's going to look very skinny if he keeps cutting.

he needs to cut and then bulk
>>
>>37519818
Im 5'9" and I only get really lean around 150lbs. I've been lifting a good while tho
>>
Do you only work out the left side of your body..?
>>
Do i have to bulk i don't want to fall into the trap of gaining weight that will take ages to get off again.
>>
>>37519906
train harder
>>
>>37519906
>i don't want to fall into the trap of gaining weight that will take ages to get off again

That's not going to happen.

The reason it went wrong last time is because you bulked without lifting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.