[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be slav >can't squat ass to grass >why_even_live.mp3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (649 KB, 604x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
649 KB, 604x433
>be slav
>can't squat ass to grass
>why_even_live.mp3

I was sedentary for 28 years of my life. I want to work on my squat mobility, what routine would you reccomend? I can go below parallel (just) in oly shoes, then my calves touch my thighs. What I should roll and stretch? Is there a specific routine I could do every day?
>>
bumpin this for slavbro
>>
Go into deep squat and push your knees out and hold for 60sec

Do this daily
>>
Agile 8 or Limber 11
Ytube it
>>
>>37512191
Install squatting shitter. Like the Japanese have. You will learn in no time.
>>
>>37512718
>Install squatting shitter. Like the Japanese have
He knows what it is
>>
>>37512575
okay, I know what you mean. thanks.
>>
>>37512703
thanks
>>37512745
>>37512718
actually we had those at camp in summer
you don't know the struggle
>>
i've only just started lifting so i'm focusing one form first. i can squat all the way down (slavaboo style) is this the way to do it in the gym??
>>
>>37512191

>be slav
>can't squat ass to grass

cuz maybe you are amerikansky spy
>>
>>37512575
When I worked on my mobility I sat like that for 30 minutes a day, it worked wonders
>>
File: 1453668349127.jpg (87 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1453668349127.jpg
87 KB, 520x750
SLAVIC PEOPLE BTFO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squatting_position#Health_effects

>There is increased incidence of knee osteoarthritis amongst squatters who squat for hours a day for many years
>There is evidence that sustained squatting may cause bilateral peroneal nerve palsy
>>
>>37514670
>for hours a day for many years
good that no one does that
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x360
>>37512821
depends on who you talk to, I like rednecks so I listen to Alan Thrall when it comes to form.
He says squat should be like taking a shit in the woods. I can relate to his language and cues, they speak to me well. His form looks really good.
>>
>>37512821
It is in no way wrong. You can also squat to just below parallel in powerlifting style. Whichever you like more works.
>>
>>37515480

How the fuck did he catch that clean without ripping his beard out?
>>
remember that not everyone can stay in the squat position comfortably, no matter how mobile they are
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 893x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 893x503
>>37515540
watch his beard in the video on OHP, top
kek
>>37515578
that sounds like "muh genetics" excuse, as a former hamplanet I refuse to believe that
>>
>>37512191
How does it feel to be slav?
>>
>>37515629
I can only say for western Slavs
>cutest girls
>top tier food
>top tier lifting genetics
>not even a hint of shitskin genetics
>not Germanic genocidal protestant psychopaths
>not Russian communist psychopaths
feels good man
>>
>>37515526
>>37515480
thanks anaons. i'll stick with parallel or just below.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.