[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just got home i left the hairdresser and saw this disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465018067092.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465018067092.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
i just got home

i left the hairdresser and saw this disgusting scum woman infront of me walking with a scum staff dog

She was very loud of obviously off her head on alcohol and drugs.. she was pulling the dog by its neck and kicking it full power into its ribs, on one of the busiest high streets in my town..

After the first and second kick i became more and more angry and when she took the dog and lined it up against the wall and kicked it in his ribs i had to shout out 'oi'

i knew she heard me...but i was enraged..i approached her and asked she she was fucking kicking her dog

This disgusting scum eyes look so fucked up and she was pissed

I knew the second i confronted her, the disgusting cunt would try and approach me,, this is why when she tried to attack me i jumped back and told her not to fucking touch me

Then she tried to set the fucking little dog on me but it was a puppy and was so scared..it just ran around in circles and ran away from the disgusting cunt owner... She was enraged at this point and started putting her finger in her mouth for some reason..then it clicked..i knew she was going to try and flem spit at me..i had to leave.. She then started calling me a black cunt

I really wanted to punch her in the face or call the police but i didn't have any credit on my phone
>>
is acting on your instincts bad or should you just ignore it and move on? not get involved in anyones business
>>
>>37512013
who cares
cats are best pets anyways
>>
>>37512417
Goddamn I hate summer
>>
>>37512013
Should've called the police and adopted her dog desu senpai
>>
>>37512435
He's right tho
>>
great bait. you don't need credit to phone the police.
>>
>>37512013
>staff dog

Staffys are the negros of the dog world. They should be shot.
>>
>>37512013
>This person being bad gives me permission to punch her in the face.
>>
>>37512950
>he's right doe
Cats are the best NEET pets
Dogs are for normies
Real women seek men who have dogs
>>
>>37512013
>Oi
>black cunt
>credit on your phone
Britbong confirmed?
>>
>>37512013
>Couldn't call the police because no credit

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>37512013
shouldve stolen the dog, faggot. even if you couldnt keep it, adopt it out.
>>
>>37513228
auscunt more likely.

>Implying you need credit to call emergency numbers you fucken drongo
>>
>>37512435
Me too.go back to redit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.