[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to those who have gained weight and reached their goals while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
to those who have gained weight and reached their goals while lifting, did you eat more smaller meals or fewer big meals a day?
>>
>>37511513
>average vegan women
>>
>>37511522
Not emaciated enough, you can tell when they're vegans

>that product placement
>>
>>37511513
Same meals, stuff my face a bit more.
Protein-rich snacks and desserts added in.
I feel bloated all the time.
>>
>>37511513
I bulk with a blender and Wolfram Alpha
>>
File: 1465076010089.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465076010089.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>37511522
>>
>>37511513
Fewer huge meals a day. When i tried eating a bunch of small meals, would be full from the last time i ate and it was fucking miserable.

Gained 50 lbs and still have an outline of a sixpack. Just be patient and keep at it
>>
>>37511513
Three big meals a day, 3400-3600 calories.
>>
>>37511513
Eat whenever, just make sure to eat a decent but light meal before training, and a huge carb-heavy one after.
>>
>>37511969
Fuck, that's just sad.
>>
>>37512158
I thought it was the other way around

carbs before working out and brotien and fats after workout
>>
>>37511513
>more smaller meals
>fewer big meals
I ate more meals and bigger meals. Plus about half a gallon of milk per day. Eating this much was probably the most easy variable to manipulate in my training with the largest dividend.
>>
>>37511936

WRA has a blender function now? Fuck I'm behind the times.
>>
>>37513077
Yeah, that's the way it works. Carbs before a workout and the protein and fats after it.
>>
>>37511513
I did when I first started getting fit, which was like 10 years ago, but I don't anymore, I eat around 3 per day + PWO shake.
>>
>>37511513
More smaller meals
>>
>>37511513
cut 6kg to 10% bf
same sized meals, carbs only on the first meal of the day
the rest was protein fat and vegetables.
>didn't count shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.