[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads I'm going to Thailand soon on holiday for a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
Lads I'm going to Thailand soon on holiday for a couple weeks. Can someone redpill me about getting sterons and getting them back to the UK.
>>
>>37508406
Don't do that. Dumb ass.
>>
>>37508406
Just take a few vials of test e as you can when you are there it releases slowly so it will last you a few months
>>
Pepper thy angus for infections and the possibility of impure or otherwise dangerous substance specimens.
>>
>people still don't know how to use "to redpill" properly
>>
You can get steroids anywhere, thailand is for ladyboys
>>
>>37508406
Its legal to own steroids in the UK mate. Don't be a bellend.
>>
>>37508406
Make sure to fuck some ladyboys.
>>
Same here. going to train in Phuket for a month in July.
also bump for interest
>>
>goes to boipussyland
>asks for roids
>they give you some unmarked bottles
>three months later
>"hey fit how can I get rid of gyno and why do my balls hurt"
>>
>>37508406
put them in a condom and shove them up your ass when you go through customs, don't want to get caught do you lad
>>
>>37508628

It's illegal to supply them I thought? They're legal for personal use?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 218x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 218x255
>>37508406
Hide em in ur bag man. In the bottom, cover it in clothes and shit, and make sure there's no metal or other shit in the containers so you can get through customs.

I also would not buy shit from that corner of the world, unless you are 100% certain it's good quality. Never trust chinks or gooks. They do not have souls. They will sell you shit with disease and radioactive stuff in it. Fucking ching chongs
>>
>>37508628
>>37508862
How can I get proper stuff in england? I don't want a vial of motor oil from some dickhead in the street.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.