[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the only way to lose weight to be hungry and lethargic 24/7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Is the only way to lose weight to be hungry and lethargic 24/7?
>>
No, you could always take DNP, wait, that makes you hungry and lethargic too. Yep looks like it.
>>
you're doing it wrong. moderate deficit like no more than 500kcal under maintenance then you won't feel like shit and you can keep it up for months. if you still have problems switch to IF it's GOAT for cutting
>>
>>37508060

Basically yes. After awhile you begin to actually enjoy feeling hungry.
>>
Your stomach becomes smaller and therefore you wont be as hungry anymore

thats what i want to believe
>>
>>37508093
the only problem with a pussy deficit (<1000kcal) is that you have to stay on it for several years if you want to see results
>>
>>37508130
If you need to lose 100lbs yeah
>>
>>37508130
if you have so much weight to lose that 52lb/year seems to slow then you need to reevaluate. It SHOULD take you 2 years to lose 100lb, trying to do it faster vauses hormonal problemsand failure
>>
>>37508158
>broscience: the post
>>
Up your fiber intake.
>>
>>37508130
I'm willing to bet all my internet points that you couldn't do a real 1000kcal deficit for over a month. even if you did it would be hell, and when you start feeling lethargic your BMR is going down so your deficit isn't so big any more
>>
>>37508179
BMR can't get lower by definition, otherwise you would die, retard
>>
>>37508168
what part of that don't you understand?
>hurr i can lose 100lb in 3 weeks i saw it on a magazine
>>
>>37508093
When you eat lunch and dinner during IF but workout early in the morning is that bad? I feel tired and shitty until I eat my first meal. Any way around it? Should I eat a big breakfast and lunch and fast for the later part of the day? I feel like I'd have trouble sleeping from hunger at night that way.

Any tips?
>>
>>37508186
yeah my bad, TDEE
>>
>>37508196
there's an absolute ton of info on the leangains site about fasted training. but in general, the idea with IF is to eat your largest, carbiest meal of the day after training. if your schedule is set in stone you can try the fasted training stuff, something about taking BCAAs, it's all on there
>>
>>37508168
>I'm "cutting hard" and failing and you can too!
>>
File: 1463621707201.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1670) Image search: [Google]
1463621707201.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1670
Black Coffee my boy
Its an appetite supressant, tastes great and keeps your energy up.

Its crack for cutting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.