[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /hustle/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Reminder that big muscles are not worth anything without big wallet
>>
>Reminder that if you have to /hustle/ you've already lost
>>
Thats why elliot couldnt even get a girl to talk to him, even though he owned a BMW proves to show money aint everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 2290x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 2290x1014
>tfw big muscle, big wallet, BMW and tall
>tfw crippling anxiety when talking to grills
>tfw grills always try to talk to you
>>
File: 62346245.png (543 KB, 569x554) Image search: [Google]
62346245.png
543 KB, 569x554
>>37503779
>>37503808
whatever lets you sleep at night ;)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsTvS5yAsh0
>>
>>37503827
>He had to work for success and money
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha fuck you and your pathetic poor family
>>
>>37503827
I can tell you are not an avid poster here people here dont really talk or care about money.
>>
>>37503808
You do know Elliot was so autistic he literally never talked to a grill even once in his life while sober, even if he'd been a male model/billionaire/pro athlete/God emperor of mankind he still wouldn't have been able to get girls
>>
>>37503895
>tfw that description fits to me
>>
>>37503860
/fit/ is one of the wealthier boards of 4chan, lots of people on boards like /ck/ would cut off their left nut to have enough money to afford gym memberships and non-shitty food
>>
>>37503816
>Poor, Skinny, Manlets are confident and can get pussy
>You are so much of a failure you can't do it while being superior to them in every way
Must suck to suck brah
>>
>>37503915
[citation needed]
>>
>>37503915
i bet /fa/ is wealthier, but you're probably right
>>
I used to drive an M3, it was alright and I got some pussy with it. I had more fun in my CRX, though. That little beater was the shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.